Chapter 22

"I will never forget this evening", Veronica whispered to Sebastian with a sad tone .

Sebastian sat up and looked at her , he didn't know why she was being sad all of a sudden as if they will not see each other again.

" Why are you being sad?", Sebastian asked.

Veronica sat down crossing her legs, she looked at the waterfall, " I'm going back to school Sebastian, in two weeks , back to the city", Veronica replied.

"But thats nothing to be sad about, ill come visit you", Sebastian said.

Veronica looked at him , thinking how thoughtful of him but she will not let him use all his money to come to the city to see her, probably a foreman doesn't get that much she said to herself.

Veronica looked at him and caressed his face, " No Sebastian , it's really expensive and you need your money. Like my sister said if our love is true , we will be together", Veronica said kissing him softly.

Sebastian had forgotten about the part that he was pretending to be a foreman , he looked at her and said , " Maybe you don't want me to come because of your friends, you know ..you have to tell them I'm a foreman on a ranch", Sebastian said looking at her reaction.

Veronica looked at him and put her hands on his cheeks, she looked him straight in the eyes, " The old Veronica would have done that, but you've changed my way of thinking. It's just there is something about you that makes me feel different my foreman. My family's approval that's all that matters", Veronica said to him with a serious tone.

Sebastian saw she was being sincere, as he hugged her and then he thought ,how would she feel when she will she find out that I have been lying to her? Maybe I should tell her the truth, I'll do that before she goes back to the city.

Sara got to the King's Ranch , she wanted to talk to Fabian about her bringing Junior and Duke to his stables since they were her horses. She wanted them to be close to her, as she entered the house she met Maria who greeted her .

" Hi ma'am, dinner will be ready in 30minutes , you need anything?", Maria asked.

" I'm good Maria, I am looking for Fabian is he around?", Sara asked .

" Master Fabian spent the whole day at his office", Maria answered.

" I'll go talk to him then", she said walking towards his small office which was close to the kitchen.

"No ma'am he is in the small office close to the second stable", Maria informed her.

" Thank you Maria , I'll go talk to him", Sara said as she made her way outside.

She walked to the office and without knocking she entered and stopped dead in her track when she saw Fabian kissing another woman who was sitting on top of lap. She recognized the woman right away , it was no one else but Farrah!

This is going too far! At least he should respect my presence in this house!, Sara thought angrily.

She turned to leave when she accidentally hit her knee with a chair that was close to the door.
She wanted to shout out from the pain but she held her tongue, " Sara!", Fabian said behind her.
Sara took in a deep breath and turned around.
Farrah was still sitting on Fabian's lap and they were both looking at her. She looked from Fabian to Farrah who looked at her with a smirk on her face as she put her hand around Fabian's neck.

" I'll speak to you later.. I can see you are busy", Sara said and turned around and walked out angrily.

" So Fabian King wants to embarrass me, he wants to make everyone in town laugh at me! Well we will see about that!!", Sara mumbled under her breath as she walked inside the house quickly.

She took out a suitcase that she hadn't opened and start taking out everything in there,

" Where is it? Where is that dress Veronica got me...", Sara said looking through the clothes on the floor.

" There!", Sara said holding up a short red dress , she looked through her shoes and found a pair of red high heels that she had wore only once  , when they held a dinner party at her parent's ranch.
Sara had her bath and got herself ready , she let down her long auburn hair , she applied her blush and finish off her make up with a red lipstick .
She looked at herself in the mirror, her reflection was just the look that she was looking for , it suited her mood perfectly.

Sara grabbed her purse and made her way downstairs, Maria saw her coming down and she stood with her hands on her mouth,

" Ma'am you look beautiful! Going out with Master Fabian?", Maria asked smiling .

Sara laughed , "Thank you Maria for the compliment ,  but I'm going out alone", Sara replied as she made her way to the door.

" Looking like that ,you will surely give Master Fabian a heart attack, well good for him he allowed that woman to come here again", Maria said smiling.

Sara smiled as she walked out the door , she turned and told Maria , " Tell Master Fabian not to wait up for me!".

Sara walked to her Jeep , she felt nude in that dress but she knew that she looked sexy,   Maria would have told her otherwise.

" What are you doing Sara?", she asked herself as she started her Jeep.

" Well let's see where the night will take us!", she said looking at her reflection in the rear view mirror before she drove off.

Fabian kissed Farrah goodbye as she got in her car. As he looked towards the house , he remembered the look on Sara face when she had seen him and Farrah kissing.He walked inside his house and walked upstairs, he thought that Sara would be sulking in the bedroom since he saw that she was upset when she had walked out of his office.He couldn't find her anywhere, he walked back downstairs.

" Maria", he called for the maid.

" Yes Sir ", Maria came in the sitting room wiping her hands on her apron.

" Where is Sara?", he asked grabbing an apple from the dining table.

" I thought you knew , since she came to look for you?", Maria said.

" Knew What?", Fabian asked.

" That she was going out...Sir you should have seen her! She will surely turn a lot of heads tonight!", Maria said it in a way to make Fabian jealous.

" What?! She went out!?", Fabian said and wondered why Maria said she will turn heads.

"Sara knows nothing about nightlife.. I better go find her", Fabian said as his phone rang.

" Hi Santi, yes I am at home ... what? Sara?!", Fabian said.

Fabian walked out still talking on the phone as he got inside his truck, " keep an eye on her I'm on my way",Fabian said to Santiago.

As Sara entered the " Ponchita" bar everyone turned to look at her. She couldn't be bothered as she made her way to the bar and grabbed a stool at the corner of the bar. The young bartender came to her ignoring the other clients who were there first,
" What do you want to drink Ma'am?", he asked, looking at her as if  he was a child looking at a piece of candy!

" Bring me a bottle of tequila!", Sara said thinking that wine will not cure all her problems.

The stronger it is the better it will be!, Sara said to herself.