*Chapter 3 Will's POV*

Marsha here. Oh, OK, then, LookieWithin. Were doing first person? Well, 2 can play at that game! Enjoy Will's cringy chapter, amde cringy by me, not Will.

Alice asks, surprisedly,"What are you doing out here?"

Nico responded while rolling his amazing dark eyes at me for speaking for him, "We should say the same to you two."

I feel a smile tugging at my lips, "Hey, Sunshine, that's the most you've ever said to someone other than me within the space of a minute!"

My Neeks scowled at me, "Shut up, Solace."

I grinned, "Aw, c'mon, you know you love me!" I teased and ruffled his feathery soft black hair, causing him to give me a glare that you were to judge it on a scale of one to ten it would be 10. I must have glared back at my Sunshine because I heard him mutter,

"I should just shadow travel us back home." ()

I glare at him until he tries and fails to not look away from my blue eyes, "You'd better not, or you'll get 3 days in the infirmary! And I mean it, Nico!"

"Only three days?" He responded.

"Or more, depending on how much you look like Death IF we did that, which we will NOT!"

"You mean when we did that." Neeks responded with a smirk on his face as he grabbed Alice's hand and made her grab onto the blonde girl's arm and took a hold of Alice's hand, then mine.

"Nico, NO!!" I had time to cry before Nico made us all shadow travel to Camp Halfblood.

A few moments later we arrived at Camp Halfblood, AKA Home.

I looked at Nico with pure fury in my eyes. "A WHOLE WEEK IN THE INFIRMARY!!" And then I grabbed him and held him to me because I thought he was a bit transparent.

Nico just chuckled softly.

"NICO dI ANGELO! I AM SERIOUS! YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF WITH THE SHADOW TRAVELING ONE OF THESE DAYS, SUNSHINE! AND I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!" I pushed him back just far enough for him to look into my eyes, which totally didn't have tears in them because I'm waaaaaay too hard core to cry.

"Are you crying?" Nico asked me, in a confused Nico way that was just pure adorable ness.

"Maybe," I sniffled as I rubbed at my eyes, because of the change from darkness to light, not because I thought I would lose my Nico.

"Hey," Nico said softly, standing on his tiptoes and wiping the tears out of my eyes for me, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to spend some more time together in the infirmary."

I sigh affectionately. "Sunshine, you don't have to shadow travel to spend time with me. All you have to do is ask."

Nico blushes, "I'll make a note of that next time."

"You'd better!" I playfully threaten.

"Or what?" He asked me.

"I'll get mad again, probably."

"Oh really?" he said slyly.

I realized what he was thinking along the lines of doing, "No. Don't even think about it."

"I'm just kidding!" Nico protested, rolling his eyes, "Gods Will don't have a heart attack."

"I wasn't, I was just telling you no, not like you'd listen." I tease him.

"No, I wouldn't would I?"

"Well... only if you wanted to, then you would listen." I allowed.

But before Nico could reply, Alice said, "Will you two just stop? You're giving me a migraine."