Chapter 11: Plan A, Eat the Paper

 Hey guys! This is Part two Of The Girl in the Converse Shoes! Read the first book called The Girl in The Converse Shoes or this will make zero sense! I was going to update yesterday but I fell asleep. Oops.

"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!"

I grab all my stuff and put it in my backpack. I run-walk to my locker. But stop right when I see Alex. He's reading the note!!! Wooo! Calm down Danice.

He grabs his notebook and rips a piece of paper out. Then he writes on it with a black pen and puts away his notebook. He stuffs the note in his pocket and closes his locker.

I walk backwards and bump into a garbage can. Alex turns around so I hide behind it. Please don't see me! Me and my clumsy ass!

Alex shrugs it off and walks away towards Jade's locker! Jade almost never goes to her locker until the end of the day!

I follow Alex like a spy, so nobody can see me! Wait, this is a stupid idea! But he already thinks it's true! I should just go with it.

He sticks the paper into Jade's locker!

"Yes!"

"Hello?"

I stand there, basically sucking in my stomach and hugging the wall.

I hear footsteps, is he gone?

I stick my head out to see if he's gone. Yup, he's gone. It's just a hallway with lockers and a few teenagers.

I run to Jade's locker and try to open it. I pull it harder. I put my left foot on the locker and then pull with both of my hands.

"So you need to open that for?"

I fall on my butt and look up. Jade. She laughs and opens her locker with the stupid combination! Of course there's a combination! Damn it!

"You know it's called a combination lock," she says teasingly showing me the lock.

"I know that.....now."

I stand up as she looks in her locker and grabs something. She turns around smiling and says happily with the note in her hand, "Is this what you want?"

"Give it," I say in a serious tone holding out my hand.

"I think I want to read it first," she says smirking and starting to open the folded paper.

"Jade!"

"Danice," she says in a squeaky voice, trying to mock me.

"Dang it." I tackle her. She kicks her feet and wiggles her arms. I try to reach the note but her hand moves too fast.

A bunch of teenagers make a circle around us and start chanting "Girl fight!"

"It's not a girl fight! I need that paper," I shout.

"I don't have it," Jade screams.

I stop," Where is it!"

"Some kid just took it. " She points to the left. A blonde girl's back is turned to me.

I stand up and run to the blonde girl I jump on her back and she screams like crazy. That scream is from the one and only, Tiffany! She falls on her face and drops the note. I grab it and stuff it in my pocket.

I jump in victory while Tiffany moans in pain.

"I got my noooote! I got my note! I got my note," I shout in a sing-song voice.

"Danice! This is not appropriate!"

I look up at the principal. Now I'm in trouble. He grabs my arm and takes me to the office while everybody says "Ooooo."

He takes me to his office and sits me down on a blue chair. Then he turns around and makes a phone call.

I open the note and read: I don't know who you are but I don't like you. I just have one question, Is Danice in love with Braxton?

"Oh no she ain't!" Oh I just sounded ratchet. I look up at the principal.

"Give me the note Danice."

"It's mine."

"What?"

I fold the note and do the first plan in my head. Plan A, eat the paper. I don't care if it's gross. I don't want him to read it because he will do it in front of the entire school! I chew the paper right in his face.

"Fine! You get detention for a week. I hope you have an explanation for this!"

I smile and he says nose to nose to me, "This is strike one. If you ever do something like this again I will suspend you! Do you understand?"

I move my face away from his because, man was it too close. Then without thinking I stick out my tongue and get some spit on his face.

"Strike two, and if you do anything like this again you will get expelled," he says wiping off the spit.

I nod my head yes and he says, "I won't call your mom because you're a great student! So stop acting like a child!" He points to the door and I do as he says. Once I'm outside I run to a garbage can and spit out the small pieces of the note.

Hell no am I eating that! I look at a nearby clock. I have fifteen more minutes of lunch. I run to my locker and grab the things for next class. Then I run to the cafeteria and get a cheese burger, an apple, and water.

I sit in a table by myself while people stare. I eat my burger rapidly when I get a text. I grab my phone and read the text from Jade

What the heck was that? You better explain! I know it's something to do with Alex! See you after last period. I'm going over to your house.

Okay, I'll explain my plan