Disclaimer

This will most likely become one of my many, somewhat useless attempts to let my emotions out in a matter that is accepted by society. I may not update for months, only to update a storm of hand-written entries within an hour. 

I'll try to be honest, I really will. You should be warned though, I do have a tendency to lie when under pressure. It's impulsive, and rarely do I lie with bad intentions, I assure you. I tell more truth than lies.

Maybe no one will read this, but if someone is, I have one main message before I begin what this is truly meant to be. Remember, this is first and foremost a diary, my diary. What I'm trying to say is, don't take my word for the 100% truth. I'm human, and a rather mentally unstable one at that. As a result, I'm not a hugely reliable source of information. I have the ability to forget, lie, and be biased. Don't be fooled into thinking I'm the "good guy" simply because I'm the writer.

I don't always do good things, I don't always do the right thing. In fact, you may find that you think I rarely do. Just keep this in mind as you read. You'll be at liberty to question, judge, and decide whether or not to believe me. Maybe you already think this is some cheap, sick, manipulative joke for attention. I implore you to believe that from here, this book is me. Each word, each entry.