The Start of a Journey

Hey everyone ShadowWolf355 here and I don't know about all of you but I'm ready to get back into this. And I know you all have been wondering who I saved in the last book and you've all been thinking of you thought it was (99% of you thought Pyrrha). Well be at ease because you will find out who it was in this chapter. Well lets get down to the usual start shall we.

(Y/N) Your name

(L/N) Last name

(H/C) Hair color

(E/C) Eye color

(F/F) Favorite food

(F/D) Favorite drink

(W/N) Weapon name

(S/N) Sister's name

" " Means someone is talking in their head.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and everything else belongs to their respected owners. I most certainly don't own you. I only own this book. Well lets get this journey started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun rises over a village hidden from the world. The light shines through some curtains in a wooden room. The light shined on top of the eyes of a teenage boy. He had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. His face scrunched up and he lifted himself up.

(Y/N) pov

The light from the sun shined through the curtains of my room and landed on my face making me wake up and yawn. I stretched hearing my bones pop and opened my eyes. I smiled looking around my room.

Dad offered me a room in his suite but I declined taking this room instead. I found it cozy and it felt calming to me.

(This is the room also that is not my character. All rights go to the owner.)

I got up out of bed and put on my clothes

I got up out of bed and put on my clothes. I put on a shirt with long pants and threw on my Gaku-Ran. I then walked over to a stand that held my armor.

(In case you forgot what the armor looked like you wore the Litch King's chest armor without the cape and his gauntlets. Here is a picture of what it looks like.)

)