Seeing the Kittens Again and Meeting the Parents

Hey everyone ShadowWolf355 here and it's been awhile. I'm sorry I haven't updated this in awhile but college eats at your time. I'm trying to balance homework with this and it is not easy. But thank you all for being patient and not telling me to update that feels nice because it doesn't feel like I'm being rushed. Well enough with that lets start this story shall we.

(Y/N) Your name

(L/N) Last name

(H/C) Hair color

(E/C) Eye color

(F/F) Favorite food

(F/D) Favorite drink

(W/N) Weapon name

" " means someone is talking in their head.

Again so I don't get copyrighted or anything I don't own RWBY it belongs to Rooster Teeth and you belong to yourselves. I only own this book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing on a boat along with Angous, Neo, Jinx and Pyrrha or currently Crimson. The boat that we were on was taking us to Menagerie. We were going there to meet up with Midna and hopefully see if she might know where Blake is.

We were standing on the back of the ship talking a little until it started to shake and I saw people screaming and running to where we were. I stopped one of them and asked them what was going on.

Passenger: There is a sea dragon Grimm attacking the front of the ship!

Angous: (Y/N).

(Y/N): I know Angous and it's not even a question we are going to help.

We all nodded our heads and ran to the front of the ship to kill the Grimm. When we got there we were surprised to see that two people were already engaging the Grimm and already injured it.

It didn't take me long to notice that it was Blake and Sun. I then saw the Grimm knock Blake away and she was going to land on some rocks. I then notice Sun appear beneath her and was ready to catch her.

(Y/N): "Oh hell no monkey boy!"

I instantly activated my lightning and I jumped off the deck of the ship going right to where Sun was fast.

The world then slowed down when I moved and Blake was about to be caught by Sun but I flew in front of Sun because of my momentum and caught Blake last second and landed right behind Sun.

I was holding Blake bridle style and she instantly opened her eyes and looked up to see me. Her face instantly became one of shock to one of happiness. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself closer laying her head on my chest.

Blake: My hero.

Sun: Uhh man I was hoping to get her to say that to me. Just who are you anyway. (Your back is turned to Sun by the way).

(Y/N): Oh you don't remember Sun? Then take a nice good look and remember.

I then turned around still holding Blake and I saw Sun's face pale a little when he realized it was me.

Sun: (Y-(Y-(Y/N) I didn't know it was you. Y-you know I d-didn't mean what I said. R-right?

(Y/N): Yes I do. And for your sake I hope you stand by what you just said.

Sun just gulped in response and nodded his head. Blake then looked at me again and smiled.

Blake: Ii'm glad that your OK. I'm also happy to see you again my Guardian.

(Y/N): Same goes to you too my kitty. Blake look as much as I want to catch up and talk killing that Grimm comes first.

Blake: Right. But first we got to get back to the ship it's gonna destroy it if we don't hurry.