Night with the Belladonna's (Lemon)

Hey everyone ShadowWolf355 here and I'm sorry I haven't been updating. College eats up a lot of my time and when I finish the work for my classes I feel too tired to write. Well thanks for being patient with me and lets get this chapter started since you all said yes to the lemon.

(Yeah I'm not putting the key's here for this one since it isn't like you will be fighting someone. Well just one.)

" " Means someone is talking in their heads.

I only own Midna (My OC) and this book nothing else. All pictures used in this chapter belong to their respected owners.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sleeping peacefully in Blake and Midna's bed bet while I was asleep I felt something and I instantly woke back up to figure out what it was.

I moved my head to look in the direction of whatever I was feeling and I saw movement under the sheets and I just rolled my eyes knowing exactly what was happening.

I lifted the sheets off of me and like I thought I saw Blake and Midna with their clothes off and rubbing my cock up and down at the same time. They felt the sheets come off of them and looked up to see me looking back down at them.

Blake: Before you say anything we couldn't help ourselves.

Midna: Yeah we haven't seen you in a long time and we have missed you a lot.

Blake: We need you (Y/N).

Midna: Please it's been too long since we did it.

Blake & Midna: Please (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Blake. Midna. There is no need to shout or beg. I understand. Plus...

I then lifted both of their heads.

(Y/N): I really missed you both as well.

They smiled brightly while I smiled back with my eyes closed. But while my eyes were closed I didn't noticed Blake lung at me and push me into the headboard because of the force.

As soon as I hit the headboard Blake started kissing me while Midna quickly took off the rest of my boxers.

(They only took it off partially) 

She soon threw my boxers into a pile of their clothes and grabbed my cock.

Midna started stroking it causing me to moan. She soon started to pick up her speed which made me moan more.

Midna then started licking the tip making me moan louder.

Me and Blake then ran out of air and we broke the kiss. We were both panting for air.

I then looked down at Midna and noticed she was looking up at me. She smiled then put my cock in her mouth making me moan loud.

Blake then turned my head towards her and moved her breasts in front of my face.

I soon wrapped my mouth around one and started sucking on her breast making her moan. I was going to switch to the other but she placed her hand on the back of my head keeping me there.

While her hand was keeping my head where it was she was also using it to rub my hair.

She then started to use her other hand to massage her other breast making herself moan more.

I then felt Midna stop sucking my cock and was barely able to look over to her. As soon as I looked at her she inserted my cock into her pussy and quickly started to bounce on me making me moan loud in pleasure.

I was able to pry myself out of Blake's grip and was able to push my self off the headboard so that I could be fully lying down.

Blake pouted when I broke out of her grip and moved herself over my face.