Sparity

Requested By: Fluffycat96

Rating: 1000/10

Fave Moment Of The Ship(Wether I Like The Ship Or Not): when Spike gave her the fire ruby. I was like AWWWWWWWWW SPIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But tbh that made me hate Rarity even more 😂 I hate Rarity if you didn't know, she just sucks sometimes. At some times she's nice and okay, but most of the time I hate her. But I didn't like how Rarity was all like "I wish I had that" CUZ SHE FREAKING KNOWS SPIKE LIKES HER AND SHE KNOWS SPIKE'LL GIVE IT TO HER.

Element Of Generosity Everyone!

BUT CMON RARITY. I KNOW I HATE YOU AND ALL, BUT DONT USE BEST DRAGON :(

Thoughts: I kinda find it a little weird if it's shipped in Equestria girls.... um... yeah. But in MLP I see it being a perfect couple. It's one of the only straight ships I ship tbh. I legit only ship gay ships 😂😂 But Spike and Rarity are super cute together. Spike is super loyal and Rarity needs loyalty because of how busy she is all the time with fashion, and gross frou frou stuff lol u get my point I'm a lot like rainbow and aj. But a lot of people's logic is like "BuT iTs LiKe ShiPpiNg a PeT aNd An OwNeR." Boi. BOI. Only in EQUESTRIA GIRLS. AND THATS WHY PEOPLE DONT SHIP IT IN EQUESTRIA GIRLS (tbh if u do.. um.. idk where you live but where I do that's kinda considered um.. weird.)

Anything To Say To Non-Shippers: It's fiNe I suppose lmao

Anything To Say To Fellow Shippers: Ur cool:)

Fave Pic Of The Ship(Wether I Like This Ship Or Not):

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAok I'm done

ok I'm done

Leave ships in the comments!
MLP/EG only!! :)