AppleDash

(I'm doing the obvious first so nobody says it lol.)

Rating: FRIKEN THE BIGGEST NUMBER EVER/10

Fave Moment Of Ship(Whether I like the ship or not): Every single time that they are next to each other on screen

Thoughts: Okay, many people say people Ship this because they are both tomboys, and I am here to prove you wrong. That is like the last reason on any bodies list why they make a good pair. Yes, they are VERY similar characters, but every mane six pony/equestria girl was created to be very different even though they seem to be very the same.. (frik did I word that right HAHAHA). Both have similar qualities, like how they are both very sporty, and very competitive. And who wouldn't want a companion who shares common interests? But a lot of times there is the "opposites attract" thing, and I don't believe that statement is really true from my own personal experiences. Rd and Aj are not complete opposites, not even close, but that what has given them such a strong bond in the friend group, and what has brought them this far in their friendship. Both have different qualities that could benefit for the other. Such as how Applejack is shown to be stronger than Rainbow Dash (especially in Equestria Girls, but also in mlp FiM), and Rainbow Dash is quick and loyal. Applejack is also honest. Honesty and Loyalty go perfect together. If you are both an honest and loyal person, ur friken perfect can I be you. Lmao. But really, people never look into the depths of the ship before they say "I hate it" and usually show poor eveidence on why. But, I am perfectly okay with people not liking the ship (says me after I just read something that said that someone hated the holy AppleDash and I texted my friend a screenshot and I went totally ballistic.......... hehe.. I didn't do that......)

....

....

nah

....nah..

Anything to say to non-shippers: It's totally fine.

Anything to say to fellow shippers: HI WE R BESTIES NOW :D

OTP: YES. FRKEKSNDNAKA YES.

Fave Pic Of The Pair(Whether I like the ship or not):

Why I like the pic: LOOK AT PINKIE. SHES JUST LIKE "Yeah, I ship it." AND AJ AND RD LOOK SO CUTE AND THE WAY AJ IS LOOKING AT RD JUST ALSKDNKSSKS AWW.

Leave some ship names down below if you want me to talk about them!!
Keep it only MLP/EG, pls.
This is a remake of a different ship book I made, but ima work on this one now lol.