Prologue

Prologue

Elena's POV

I stood outside of my new boarding school with a scowl on my face. Why? I don’t know what the hell I’m doing here. The building looked more like a prison than a school to me.

I entered the building and walked up to the receptionist desk. A blonde haired woman was sitting there with tight revealing clothing. She was also chewing gum, filing her nails and listening to music with her earphones.

“Hello,” I said

No response

“Hey,” I said again.

I really didn’t have no patience so I went over the desk and pulled out her earphones.

“What do you want,” she asked angrily, finally noticing me.

“I would like to see the principal,” I said in a bored tone.

“You can’t, he’s in a meeting right now,” she snapped, “So I suggest you shut up and wait until he’s finished,” she said.

I was about to tell her something but I reminded myself I have to stay in this school otherwise…  I walked to a chair and sat down. I guess I can introduce myself now.

My name is Elena Olivia Parker. I have brown hair but I dye it all different kinds of colours. Right now it is black with white streaks in it. I am 5'6 and seventeen yers old. I am also an orphan. My parents died in car crash when I was four years old. I own a tattoo shop and I also went to prison at 14 for some stunt I pulled. Even though I went to jail, what I did was fun. I have a lot of tattoos and piercings. I used to fight in a place in my neighbourhood called the Underground and always won fights there.

I sat there for five minutes until my patience worn out. I stood up and started to walk to the principal’s office which was right down the corridor. I knocked on the door and walked in without waiting for a ‘Come in’.

I felt three pairs of eyes on my face but I ignored them though. I saw a man in an expensive looking suit behind the desk.

“Excuse me,” He asked in a deep voice.

“I would like a room for myself,” I said ignoring him

“You must be our new student, Elena am I right?” He asked

“Yes, so can I” I said not wanting to repeat my question.

He seemed to think about it for a while until he sighed

“Well our only empty room is on the fifth floor so you can have that “He said handing me  a key, “Room 521”

I just nodded at him and was about to walk out but then he stopped me and said

“I hope you don’t make any trouble here” he said

“Oh, not at all,” I said sarcasticly

I walked out and began my long walk up the stairs.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Thank you for reading my book. I would like to dedicate this chapter to @KHMaster101 because he helped me get this book up. Check out his book.

Vote. Comment. Share