💐 secrets 💐

"Look at them! They have to be dating Clint!"

"I don't know Tasha...They've been best friends for a really long time-"

"CLINT LOOK"

Clint and Natasha peered around the corner of the kitchen to see Steve and Bucky sitting on the couch, laughing and talking.

"They are sitting so close together Clint!"

"I guess...?"

*meanwhile*

Steve touched Buckys arm, letting out a giggle as the two talked and flirted before getting close to Buckys face.

"Honey do you think they know?"

"Maybe? Hehe..."

Bucky held Steve's hand softly, their matching rings shining softly from the outside light.

"How long until they notice..."

"I don't know, Buck"

"Doll, I think they're listening in the kitchen! I have an idea"

Bucky let out another giggle, waiting for Nat and Clint to notice before speaking "Come on, Dollface, you know I love ya!"

He heard a muffle squeal from the kitchen.

Steve gave a small grin "Awh jeez. I do know that do I?" He rested his head onto the brunettes shoulder, Bucky running his hand through his hair.

The two noticed out of the corner of their eyes, Clint and Nat peering around the wall.

"Your so big now, Stevie! Looks like your the only cuddling me now"

"Oh really?"

"Mhmm...."

The two men forgot what they were doing and where they where before Steve crashed his lips into Bucky.

"$20 Clint!"

"Well well well Thor! Drinks on you!"

"Ha! Told ya so Tony!"

"Goddamnit"

The couple pulled away and looked around.

The rest of the team was standing there, exchanging money and bets. They had all betted on whether or not Steve and Bucky were dating.

The two adults let out a laugh, signaling that they knew what was going on the entire time.

"how long have you guys been together?"

"Oh, Ya' know..."

"Since the 30s"

________________________

these r getting short i pROMISE ONCE I FIND A SAUCE ASS PROMPT ILL WRITE A BIG BOY ONE

-💐