Chapter 2

It was like his eyes were piercing through my soul dark like the darkness , it was like looking into a endless stretch of midnight sky .

His eyes were midnight and ravens wings. They were the type of darkness that wasn't dark. They were sweet silence before dawn and responsibility. Even though they were so dark there was so much light in them , it was like I was addicted , I was still following  mafter my friends while my gaze was stuck with his like magic until Sadie grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bar while screaming out of excitement.
"Holy shit he is here !" She said

"Who" I asked

"The guy who's number I got ? The really Hot one , I lost his number so this is a FUCKING JACKSPOT , Wooooo lets go'' she excitedly said

"Hey , I've seen this hottie over there who keeps looking at me " Ryan says while walking over to this blonde girl.

Me and Sadie walked over to the guy and he greeted us both while giving Sadie a hug , she is probably screaming on the inside.
They sat there talking for a while so I decided to go on my  gown , I started playing flappy birds .
About 20 minutes after I looked over and saw them two making out I tried to look for Ryan but he was no where to be found so I sent him a quick message asking him where he is .

Me :  where are you ???

Ryan : I met this girl and things went well so am going over hers now , I can come pick you and Sadie up later on if you want ?

Me : It's fine I have enough money for a taxi don't worry about it .

I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to Sadie and her lover boy.

"Hey Sadie" I said while tapping her solder

"Oh , hey Bella , am going to go home with Jadon over here , when you want just go home with Ryan , Bye love youuu" she said in a hurry while getting up and leaving with ermmm I just realized that I didn't know his name.

I decided that I would stay for a little bit before I got a taxi home . I went over to the bar and ordered a cherry sour which was in fact my favorite.

"Great choice doll face"  a voice said from my right , I turned to see who it was that interrupted my thoughts
And holy shit he was hot.