seven

Freshman & Sophomore year became such a learning experience for me — whether it'd be the people I surround myself with or how I present myself

The saying "everything happens for a reason" is complete, utter bullshit. There are so many things in the world that aren't fair & it just wouldn't be okay to say that "everything happens for a reason." I don't care what the story is, that saying is bullshit.

I've met different people throughout my 17 years of living & from a young age I've always observed; observed what kind of energy I didn't like, what kind of energy I do like.
I'm proud that I met a few that meet the same frequency as mine & those will always out-way the ones that try to destroy my energy.

I'm happy to say that I finally accepted & let go of those that I didn't want to leave my side, but did, as time passed.
I've come to realize that certain people are just not meant to be with you or stay connected with you, even if you got along with them at some point.

It's a complete bummer that they're no longer apart of your journey, but again, not everyone will be there forever.
Deep inside, there's always a space for them in your heart and you'll always care about their well-being, but the connection has been gone for long time already. Most of the time, even when you try, there's nothing you can do about it.