Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Ben’s POV:

I couldn’t believe that Charlotte was the one that I had to shadow. Then again I did see a familiar minivan in the parking lot...

Charlotte’s POV:

This couldn’t be happening. How was I ever going to get away from him, this perfect guy that I am no good for? All of sudden he began reaching out his hand.

Ben’s POV:

I was thinking that I would start from the beginning again as I reached out my hand towards Charlotte.

“Hi, I’m Ben,” I said with a smile.

“Charlotte.” She said as her hand reached out to meet mine. Our eyes never left each others.

Mr. Carol’s POV:

The kids held on to each others hands for a little too long and I could tell that they already knew each other. I cleared my throat, breaking the moment. This’ll be fun.

“Let’s get to work people.” I smiled as I walked away, breaking up their little moment.

Charlotte’s POV:

“Look Charlotte about last--” Ben started to say before I cut him off.

“Welcome to PriceChopper, ‘Where your prices are chopped.’” I said with a monotone voice.

“To the left you find the registers, where we will begin.”

We began to walk over and I told him that this was going to be just another miserable day with miserable people. He suddenly stopped walking and gently grabbed my hand.

“Charlotte nothing will ever be miserable if I am with you.”

I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and then forced myself to walk away. I promised I wouldn’t fall in love with him.