Moving On

You need to move on Hoseok.

Rm: Hoseok? What's wrong? Something seems to be bothering you...

Hoseok: Oh it's just... I was thinking when are we gonna make our debut? You know... our debut album?

Rm: Soon, I already have an idea...

Everyone turns their heads turned towards Namjoon.

Rm: So you know how our name is bangtan? And it means bulletproof?

~~~~~
WE ARE BULLETPROOF

IREUMEUN JUNGKOOK
SCALEUM JUNGKOOK

And that became the bop of the century.

~~~~~
~2 Years after that~

Tae: FOR FUCKS SAKE JUNGKOOK, FOR THE LAST TIME, I WON'T ARRANGE A BLIND DATE FOR YOU WITH MY FRIENDS.

Jungkook: WHY WON'T YOU?!?!
There was a silence in the room before Tae spoke up.

Tae: Because... I wouldn't be able to stand seeing you with someone... who isn't me.

The older lowered his head, biting his lip waiting for Jungkook's answer.

Jungkook: Tae, I-

Tae: Don't, it's ok. I already know.

Tae got up from the bed and started going to the living room to his hyungs.

He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, not letting him take a single step further.

Tae: Jungkook?

Jungkook: I thought you liked Hoseok all along... I didn't want to get false hopes so I decided I should try to get over you but.. this means we can be together now, right?

Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook, cupping his face in his hands before placing a peck to his lips.

Tae: Of course baby.

~Today~

Jimin: Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung!!

Jin: what is it this time?

Jin grumbled as he walked to Jimin's room, upstairs.

(To make a few thins clear, now they're worldwide famous, and they live in a mansion instead of the small dorm they used to have)

Jimin: Yoongs won't spend time with me anymoooreee... I'm boooooreeeddd.

He pouted in mochi.

Jin: You know how he is, he's always in his studio. Why don't you go visit him in his studio?
Jimin thought about it, an idea crossing through his mind as he smirked.

Jimin: Ok hyung.. thank you!

Jin nodded before exiting Jimin's room, walking back into the living room to continue watching 'Weekly Idol'.

Meanwhile, Jimin put on a loose shirt and half-tucked it into his pants.He unbuttoned the top 3 buttons, showing a little more skin than what he was used to.