That Treatment Part 2

~   Recap ~

I than shoved him in the chest until I realized what I just did. My eyes widen.

~

"Hey, baby girl. You missed me?" I heard a seductive growl behind me.

***

- Dylan's P.O.V.

Once I got shoved, I knew Kaylee wanted to play rough. So, rough is where it's gonna be. I looked up within her with a smirk than asked, "Do you really wanna test me, Roberts?" She coughed. "Excuse you? I beg your pardon? I wasn't even trying to have sex!" I rolled my eyes than responded, "So, your saying..." I walked up closer to her finishing my sentence, "I'm not good enough." "N-no. N-not saying that at all," she stuttered, chewing her thin bottom lip. "Okay then, beautiful. Strip." I growled. She smirked. I gave a look than loosened her halter top.

She clasped her both slender arms onto the halter tie revealing a little bit of her breasts in the gap of her arms. I licked my lips. Kaylee must've saw me and took a step back, I stepped forward. I gave a lingering look than passionately but slowly gave a kiss onto her soft thin lips. My hands felt up her waist midway to her butt. I smacked it causing her to jump with her mouth agaped.

"Don't..." she trailed off nearly above a whisper, hypertension builded up on her face.

"Shush, babygirl."

"Don't call me that!" She snapped. I yanked her roughly by her blonde hazelnut hair, smashing my lips onto her hers. I tangled and fought way with her tongue. It felt good. I made her fumble awkwardly into the door still keeping my amount of kisses.

Kaylee's P.O.V.

I was getting amount of kisses onto my lips, I couldn't really breathe so drowsiness came upon me. It was making my eyesight go in and out of it's vision. I grunted as I felt something go into me.

I panted as the thing stuck inside me. I look down good enough to see it. Oh, my holy ducking God!

"IT HURTS!" I screamed out with pain and agony. My legs plus inner thighs was numb as hell, I slumped onto the floor with Dylan sucking my virginity out of me. I than ran unconscious.

-----------

Dylan is ducking idiot. *shaking my head* I feel for you Kaylee. I feel for you. The least you could've did was sock him in his woo-woos. Oh, wait I gotta idea. Ooo! Okay. Um, The treatment is still to come. Peace! *walks out*