Dylan's Place... I think...

---- AUTHOR'S NOTE---

Haii its Ms. Jasminee (: *Awkwardness and crickets starts to chirp* This ain't really a Author's Note it's just that I  wanted to haii. xD Okay bye y'all!

------------ ----------

Dylan's P.O.V.

We made it to the place I instructed. My place. Yup. Mine. I just didn't tell Ms. Kaylee Roberts here because she's gonna try to escape from me or scream out 911. I know this girl.

Me and Kaylee walked into my building, as we did so I gave her a little tap on the a*s. She stared me down stopping in her tracks. I shrugged my shoulder than gave a dumbfounded glare.

"I wondered who did that..."

Kaylee than stared me down.

"What's up with the attitude, babygirl?" I put my hand around her curvy waist. I pluck a kiss on her cheek.

"Don't touch me, don't kiss me, don't even look at me because I'm sick and tired of being treated like some mother ducking ragdoll!" I groaned loudly out of irritation. The fact that she wants to run her little mouth on the certain amounts of the littlest things I do. I mean, what's the problem? Ain't my fault she's having a hard lifetime.

"Don't start the bull craps, okay? Plus, why are you so..." I trail off in the most define anger that I won't be able to describe. I banged my hand on the hard black door.

"So...what? We're not going in your little apartment, Casper? Oh, wait. My bad. Do you even own this or did you rob someone than kidnap them too?" I glazed at her than saying, "Excuse you, little girl! But kids don't yell at adults. Yes I do owe this place and no I didn't rob or kidnap nobody for this place so stay out of my reputation." I dugged roughly into my back pocket snatching up my clipper card. I put it through the slot also putting my pass code.

*DING! Welcome back, Dylan Casper!*

I opened my door leading Kaylee inside. She swayed with the most ugly attitude to be seen. She smacked her thin lips loudly while saying, "Nice place. I don't you trust to be honest."

"I know Kaylee. Don't have to tell me twice."

"So," she responded by keeping her stance inches from the door. She eyed me roughly than rolled her eyes while smirking.

"Your just gonna stand there?" I questioned. She sighed loudly.

"Yes I'm gonna stand here. Where the treatment I'm suppose to be having?" She asked, giving me a straight face. I raised an eyebrow, walking closer towards her.

"Who said anything about that? How did you even know about that?"

She kept a silence until finally saying, "I've heard." I sigh deeply in the most 100% of frustration. She bit her lip as she looked me over, I gave a devilish smirk than said, "From who?"-"You and your chauffer was talking about it in the limo."-"Why you ear hustling?" She rolled her eyes annoyingly than questioned, "Why you asking me that if I was amongst y'all?!"

"Alright, you know what!" I gave in and went behind her to unlock the steel metal handcuffs from her wrists. Once they was off she was massaging her wrists, mumbling low key things that I couldn't really riddle up with. To begin with, she's cussing.

"I'm free now?" She questioned, placing her hand on her hip. Attitude.

"Nope, your not. Your getting the treatment you decided to mention. I don't know why you would bring it up if you don't know what it is!" I shouted now, getting in her face. She gave an intense stare before saying, "Gimme ya d*mn treatment!" She spat into my face.

"Listen, bit-..."

WHAP!

Did this b*tch just slap me? I held my cheek that was stinging red. I pushed her roughly into the door, than pinned her arms up. Kaylee let out  hard shaky breaths.

"Listen, Kaylee. You don't talk to me like that, understand?" I growled, hoisting hard on my grip.

"Yes," she responded, nodding her head furiously showing agreement.

"Now go get changed. The clothes are in the bathroom. I got something to do with you!" I let out the grip until she ran out the front room through to the hall.

Little girl thinks she's slick. Who's slick now?