Stuck In Love. By: Jasminee

Monday. June 2nd. - Dylan's Warehouse

Kaylee's POV

"Dylan!" I screeched out. I'm held by two stocky men, that had me hoisted within them. I grunted as I swung my legs around widely trying my best out the grip of their hold. Shit! I thought as I clenched both of my fist in anger. "Lady, calm down. We're gonna get help," the stocky builded man said to me, gripping firmly on my forearm. I gave him a glare.

"Dude, how?" I questioned.

"Give us a second!" He huffed out sternly, hoisting my arm roughly. F*ck! I flinched in pain and anger. Their not helping this situation at all!

Suddenly, Dylan strolled in causally acting as if he doesn't see me amongst these two men. I let out a loud shaky breath. Dylan is seriously getting a beatdown for this!

"Yo, Rivera!" Yelled out the stocky white man, hugging me forward causing me to land almost into a face plant. Little f*ckers! I gave out a moan feeling light unbearable pain in my arm. I held it with sympathy, massaging it lightly.

"Yeah?" Dylan respond, giving me a glance before eyeing the man once more.

"What you want with her?" He asked sternly. I groaned, eyeing Dylan hardly.

"Oh, don't you worry gentlemen," he walked up to me, chuckling. He grasped my chin than said softly, "I got her."

I huffed. He patted my head than walked back to the wooden warehouse doors before saying, "Boys, let's head out. Take little chick here somewhere."

"But sir-..."

"I said take her somewhere." Dylan gave a faint look that had me suspicious in ways. Dylan than walked out within seconds. I turned to his little bodyguards questioning, "Where ya' taking me?"

They eyed me hardly. They kept a silent composure while I sat there anxiously. Next thing I knew, I was held within them. Again..

I was handcuffed and taken into a black stallion limousine. I sat there aching in my wrists from the metal steel handcuffs. I felt hot breaths down my neck than a voice growl, "You missed me?" I smirked. "Dylan, go away!"

Dylan gave me a kiss on the neck than respond, "You playing to hard to get, girl. I like it." I froze in place, knowing Dylan and his schemes I might get raped or just...raped. I shouldered him in the chin, making him give a groan.

"Not in a billion years." I grumbled lowly. Dylan gripped my arm. "Listen little girl, when I say something you better do it. Do you hear me?"

I laughed. "Very funny, Rivera. I clap at your tries."

"Oh really?" He scoot close feeling his breaths heat up my neck like a stove heat up a pot. A shiver fleet itself up my spine. I glared at him slightly before laying my head on the cold tinted window. I felt a slight pain on my forearm making me perk up glancing at Dylan. I hardened the stare at him.

"What, blondie?" He asked dumbfounded. Your not slick, as*hole.

"What are you doing?" I leaned my slender body up against the door, my knees touch a tip of his. He smirked. "Oh...just trying to get some attention. Babygirl."

I sighed loudly. "Dylan stop the sh*t and get me out these handcuffs."

"Hmm. So, you like when I call you that? Don't you?" He bit his lip.

I shrugged my shoulders irritably. "Huh? I'm lost for words right now. Dylan, you must have a f*cking hearing problem or a procrastination leering around because how would I like you being horny-..." I got cut off by Dylan's lagging fingers shush my lips. I gave wit and eyed up and down from his fingers to his face. My eyebrow rosed up.

"Listen, Ms. Talk-A-Lot. I don't like your snappy attitude. Now you give me what I want or I'll..." he paused his sentence than says, "Give you what you need." Once that sentence was out, I shook on urge to jump out the window. By now, we was sailing down on Hayes Boulevard. I felt fear flutter up in my stomach, it was as fast as lightening. My intense showed on my face 'cuz Dylan than growled, "Oh, babygirl. You scared? No need cause Daddy is gonna do you right." I flinched when I felt his hand find itself upon my spine and rib cage. Why me y'all?

"Get the f*ck away!" I strangled out through clenched teeth. He than caressed my face. I gave a sigh. I lingered the foot of my shoe and gave a hard 'thump' to his shin.

Dylan groaned with agony clasping his shin. I sat there with the most witty looking face ever.

"What the f*ck was that for?"

"Uhm...let's say your 'kissing my neck' and 'getting kinky' with me." I explained thoroughly. He straightened himself up giving a blank expression on his face. He lost his lust for me, I could tell!

"Puh-lease. Like I would get 'kinky' with you. Yo, Dave!" He turned from me to his chauffeur. The hesitant man driving the limo, turnt down the front tinted window fooling air into the back half of the limo. The cold hit me making me do a fast quiver.

"Yes, sir?" Questioned the driver, looking through him from the inside rear view mirror.

"Is we headed to the place I instructed?"

The chauffeur's eyes widen. "Not that I know of, sir. What I do know is that the young lady over there isn't wearing the right treatment for this."

Dylan gave an approving nod while side-glancing at me. I smack my lips with attitude than watch the pedestrians walk the sidewalk of Avenue Str. I thought back on what the driver said. Wait, did he say 'treatment'? What the f*ck is happening?

I felt a tap on my thigh. I turn my glance over at Dylan's crazy a*s. "What now, Dy?" I answered with rudeness. He rolled his green eyes at me than said, "I'm gonna need you to change right quick." I raised my eyebrows.

"Excuse you?"

He slaps me hardly on my cheek. I flinched and tried to keep my anger from going zero to twenty.

"What the fuckeronys you do that for?!" I exclaims. I hit twenty, y'all!

"Oh, you'll find out soon." He answered. Letting it all soak in. Little d*ck.

----------- AUTHOR'S NOTE ---------

Haii (: I'm Jasminee and this the first chapter of my first story Struck In Love I'm loving it!!! Well that's my opinion, I can't wait to hear yours. Hope you enjoy! Love you guys! c: *waves* Buhbye! *smiles and throws confetti than walks off*