teaser

It is Krishna Janamasthimi and PK are going to Delhi to visit their parents and on their way they past the Iskcon hare krishna Temple.
Khuhi:"Jiji we are passing the hare krishna temple. Let us go and see the deities as it is krishna janamasthimi eve."
Payal:"Ok let's go."
They instucted the driver to drop them of at the temple.
At the temple...
All that could be heard and seen was the chantings of the mantras and devotees dancing with pure bliss.
PK entered, bowed down at the doorstep and rang the bell and then after an hour they left...

While exiting the mandir they heard a familiar voice:"Payalji Khushiji...."

A week later...

Arnav:"Khushi... wait don't hang up the phone please i need to tell you somethings... meet me tomorrow at XYZ Restaurant. "
Khushi:"Like what."
Arnav:"the truth. "
Khushi:"ok." She puts the phone down.

In the restaurant.
Arnav arrived there and was waiting for Khushi.
Arnav's POV...
"Arnav she is not going to come just go back home."
Arnav was about to leave when khushi came in the café and he waved at her and she went by him.
Khushi:"What is it you have a couple minutes speak..."
Arnav:"thanks for coming. Anyway khushi I am here to tell you..."
Then suddenly a person came to Arnav and that made him stop what he was saying."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
So guys how was this teaser?
One more thing this story will be on hold till further notice as I want to publish atleast 4 new chapters of my other fanfics..
If you haven't checked them out yet them make sure you do and Let me know what you think in the comments.

Fanfics...
Bachpan se
And
Kasamh se

Silent readers please vote

Chapter goal votes: 40+

Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙