Mumbai.

PK arrived at Mumbai and told Annika and Gauri.
Khushi:"Thank you so much and didis I will see you tomorrow we leave now."
Om:"To where?"
Payal:"We have a house here so we will be staying there. "
Shivaay:"How can you stay by yourself. Plus you are pregnant and you need rest you can come stay with us."
Annika:"Yes you both are stay in the our  mansion.  That is final."
Khushi:"Ok didi. Jiji you ok with this."
Payal:"It is fine khushi."

OBEROI MANSION...

Pinky:"oh my maata whens is my Shivaay and Annika arriving."
Jhanavi:"pinky they are on their now."
Just then the door bell rang .
Dadi:"here you go Shivaay and Om are here."
They get aarti taali and wekcome
Khushi:"Namaste."
Payal:"Namaste."
They bend down to take everyones blessing.
Jhanavi:"Come mere bachi and eat." Said to khushi.
Khushi:"Ok aunty." And wenbto the table and sat down with everyone for breakfast. Then pinky came and said
Pinky:"Khushi beti please have some jalebi. I have made it."
Khushi:"Arre devi maiya jalebi."
Pinky:"What happened you did likes jalebi?"
Payal:"she loves jalebi."
Annika:"she loves jalebi."
Both of them said together and Payal looked at Annika and asked:"You know all her dislikes and likes?"
Annika:"Yes. I remember everything from the jalebi she loves eating and her... she whispered in Payal's ear and her love for her Salman khanji." She said and giggled and Khushi was t eavesdropping to hear what her didi is telling her jiji.
Khushi:"Haw... didi how you say that." Making a crying face.
Dadi:"Ok girls if  your'll are done eating go to the living room and sit comfortably and talk ok." She said patting khushi's cheek. Now
Annika:"what did I say?"
Khushi:"That I love Salman khan. Actually I do love him  Siddharth Malhotra, Ranbir kapoor, Sushant Singh Rajput.
Gauri:"You thief how dare you."she said and started chasing Khushi and khushi started running.
Khushi:"didi kya hua?"
Gauri:"How dare you. And started throwing pillows at khushi. How dare you steal my 1st husband, 2nd husband and boyfriends. "
Khushi:"Ayy... didi they are mine only mine and stack her tongue out and Gauri started chasing her more
Pinky:"Oh my maata looms how hapoy mere bachi is hope she gets the world's happiness.  Shw spreads love and joy wherever she goes."
when Gauri tripped and was about to fall but Om caught her and both had and eyelock moment when khushi looked at them and then at Payal with tears in her eyes and Payal gave her a supporting look.
Khushi then wiped her tears and put on a smile and cleared her trought and Rikara were embrassed and Khushi pulled Gauri with her and Payal, Annika and Bhavya followed.
In the corridor.
Khushi:"didi where is your room?"
Gauri pointed to it.
They all entred
Khushi:"Chutki didi you and Omkara bhaiya love each other so much. Please tell me from the time you met and when and how your'll got married?"
Gauri told khushi everything from kaali thakur and pretending to be chulchul to the tume when Om accused her of having an affair with her English guru.
Gauri:"What about you Titli? Tell us your love story."
Khushi told everything single detail when she was done everyone had twears in their eyes."
Khushi:"Didi why don't you and Omkara bhaiya get remarried with all the family members present. "

Hi guys sorry for late update and I hope your'll enjoyed the update.
Please wait for the next couple updates to find out why Khushi left Arnav. Your'll be shocked.

Silent readers please vote

Chapter goal votes: 40+

Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙