xvi | ɴɪɢʜᴛs

❝mystery of the nightsolved by a sunshine

mystery of the night
solved by a sunshine.
unknown

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

16 ; nights.

It was the middle of the night, my thoughts of leaving was the only thing that filled my mind. And it ends tonight, it's now or never.

I slowly removed Hoseok's arms in my waist, he let out few sounds but I managed to get out of the bed without waking the man up. I put on the slippers on my feet and grabbed a jacket that was hanging on the side of the closet beside the bed.

I grabbed few cash and my phone. I slowly walked towards the door, trying not to make any sounds and gladly, I did. I breathe deeply and let out a sigh as I open the door with caution. I left the room immediately after I closed it back.

"What are you doing?" I jumped a bit as I've heard a familiar voice behind me. It was him.

"I..I was to go outside for a fresh air..." I chuckled nervously as I looked at Taehyung with an arch on one of his eyebrows.

"You see Hyejin, I can easily sense a person's thoughts..." He took a steo closer to me as he grabbed my arms with his nails digging in my skin which leaves me trying to silence myself with the pain he gives.

"Once you tried to escape me, I'll assure you, wherever house you'll be hiding at, you'll see Seokjin and Hoseok's heads lying in the porch.." as he finished his threat, a crazy smile appeared on his face but in a sudden, the looks painted on his face changes, "You know, you still owe me that kiss back at hell.."

I remembered the first time I entered his room, his looks where messier that time, asked him a question for a kiss that never happen. That time is where my curiosity brings me to danger.

My thoughts were cutted as Taehyung brings his fingers to my chin and raised my head, his head moving closer to mines and so I closed my eyes. I waited for his lips to meet mine but it never did, instead his lips met ny forehead.

"Now, go to sleep.." He patted my head as he enter the door right behind me, he left me in shock. My mind being a mess if what just happened.

••

For a while it's been a damn, living each day at a unwanted Vegas hotel. Where there was no time to think about my family, yet more time to continue to fight. The unwanted urge to fight for no reason. What kind of sense does that make? I keep a journal with me on our adventures. Hoseok says it's a good help for my mental health, Taehyung doesn't know. He taught me how to defend myself, something no one, not even a father of mine has taught.