my school

yay! its my last week of school. I felt like this school year was never going to end. I walked into first period class and my crush was staring at me. none of my friends knew who I liked because I would never tell them. he was there, staring at me, with his dreamy blue eyes, and his manly body. I about died. right as I was snapping out of my day dream the bell rang for class to start. I sat down next to ashlyn and took out my notebook. my first period class was health with Mrs. stone. everyone hated her but she was actually very nice, and funny. ashlyn looks at me and smiles. all of sudden I get a text. hoping it is my crush I look at my phone and it is just ashlyn.

Bruce is staring at you -Ashlyn

I don't like him ashlyn- me

yes you dooo- Ashlyn

whatever :) get back to class- me

we both put away are phones and Mrs. stone starts the lesson.

"hello everyone, today's topic is sexual reproduction."

just as Mrs. stone says sexual we all begin to roll our eyes and she notices that we did.

"alright, we don't need to be immature about it."

okay, but that was really hard to do because we had all the bad, disgusting kids in our class like hunter, Vincent, Michael, and Connor. at least I had ashlyn and Eliza with me.

okay finally first period was done after we had all the "sex" talk. now I had to go to social studies and deal with one of the worst teachers in the eighth grade. Mr. fufferman. that wasn't his real name but that was a nickname that we called him.

so I walked into his room and the first thing he said to me was

"stop talking Sam."

this was every morning so my response would always be,

"alright Mr. fufferman. "

he hated me the most out of everyone in the eighth grade because I gave him a really hard time every day. I would try to skip his class and then he would write me up, so I kinda gave up on that.

finally it was time to go to gym. gym was my favorite subject. I was probably way too competitive, but its just because everyone by me is just lazy. all of a sudden Keeley and Lauren come over to me and say,

"did you hear," says Keeley

"hear what?" I say

"that bruce likes you!" says Lauren with excitement

oh my gosh, I couldn't tell them that I secretly was in love with him. that was my crush. Bruce. I just had to play this off like I didn't care.

"oh okay, cool," I say hoping they will buy it

"that's it? he's like the hottest guy in our school and all you say is 'oh okay, cool'?" says Lauren.

I have to agree that he is the hottest guy in our school. what should I say to this! oh my. I can't say that I don't like him because that's not true, but I can't say I really like him because then they would tell him. ugh, this is so difficult.

"yeah, um, I gotta go. um, talk to you later?" I say stuttering just to get it out.

"okay?" says keeley, questioning my answer. "bye."

at this point gym is done and I head out to the buses and get my backseat that I always get. my bus ride is about an hour and a half long. it sucks completely. I sit there for about 10 minuets and Bruce gets on my bus. I think I might hide. just as I am thinking about possible ways to avoid this situation he asks to sit with me. one part of of me wants to cry and the other part just wants to hold him tight.

I let Bruce sit and we start talking and I am literally in heaven. I like him so much. we talk about everything from sports to food to TV, then all of a sudden he asks me a questions that makes me freeze

"what do you look for in a guy?"

did bruce really just ask me that? what do I say? I really want to say you but I don't want him to know I've liked him.

I say,

"um, an optimistic guy with a sense of humor, an athletic guy, and a guy with good looks," hoping I didn't sound corny.

Bruce replies by saying, "I look for a girl exactly like you."

I literally die inside. I pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. nope. I am 100% awake.

"wait what?" I saying thinking I didn't hear him right.

"in a girl I look for a girl exactly like you," he says.

alright I guess I did understand what he was saying. right as I was about to respond the bus was at my house and I had to get off. right as I was getting off Bruce yelled to me and said,

"text me okay?"

I then just smile back at him. I am defiently going to text him tonight.