Sophie

Kristy didn't show up. But when i left the animal shelter she was standing there. My heart sped up. "Why didn't you attend the meeting?" I asked. "I don't know. I just was scared to I guess." She smiled and looked down. "Can we go to your place?" I asked her. "Nah. My parents fight all the time. I dont want you to hear all that." She admitted. "What about yours?" She asked. "Uhh.." I looked away. What would she think of me? Would she think i was a snob? "Maybe later when it's dark." I said. She looked at me confused. "Okay..? Want to walk around then?" She asked. "Sure." I said. We walked for awhile in silence. "Can i admit something to you?" She asked. "Of course." I said. "I really like you. I know we had sex when we first met but.. I never felt this way before." I stopped walking. "I feel the same way Kristy." She looked up and smiled. I could tell she was blushing. I put my hand on her cheek and brought her face closer to mine. I slowly kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me. After the kiss ended we stood there holding each other. "I have something to confess." I heard myself say. "What?" she asked. I took her hand and walked to the car across the street where my butler was waiting for me. He was going to pick me up from the meeting. But i didn't want her to see him, i didn't expect her to be there. We got in the car and i told him to take me home. "What's going on Sophie?" She asked. "Just wait." I said back. We got to my house and her jaw dropped. She stared wide-eyed at my house. We got out of the car and went inside. "Oh. My. Gosh." she said slowly. "Yeah. This is my confession. I'm not who i appeared to be." I said. She looked at me for a long time. I stood there awkwardly.

"I think i want to go home now." She said and started to walk out. "Please stay Kristy. This is not me. I'm different." I pleaded. She had already left. And I just stood there. Alone. Only one thought crossed my mind. Would i ever see her again?