Prologue

Hello everyone. It's AJ here and I want to welcome everyone back. Of all stories I was on the fence with I knew this here needed a sequel. Too many elements of possibilities. Plus I'm not the anime industry. Let's be real. Haha.

I was put in front objectives in front of me of where to go. Not as easy as it turns out mind you. I had a few different ideas and directions of where this would go but I am set and hope for the best.

Shout out to MatthiasRivera for a Happy Birthday. Enjoy this a day early my apprentice. Salude.

And once more thank you Animefreak1988 for the artwork. I am so hyped.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's amazing how I'm looking back and seeing how I came to this school. Thinking that I would find my way back during the break and back to the foster or an orphanage. It's nice knowing that I was able to take the guest bed at Issa's castle for those weeks. Akua, Kahlua, Akasha, Kokoa, and of course my Moka all under the same roof as me. Something I would never dream of. Though after the stunts from Kokoa and Kahlua I am quite careful. Heck, Akua is crazy protective and might kill me if I ever broke Moka's heart. And that, is an amazing task. She is the strongest woman I have met. Then I met her sisters. See where she gets it from. I love her. Reality has taken some hard adjusts but it's been rather nice.

Moka's reality had the ups and downs at first. Being enrolled of course wasn't long and then it was studying, picking out her style of clothes, and then combining school, sister time, and cuddle time. She finished sophomore and junior year with a 3.8 GPA, best of friends with her sister, and she actually seems sweeter. I still consider her intimidating, edgy, beyond strong, and of course sexy. But every day becomes more of a dream woman. What can I say? I find her beautiful and strong. Knew that as soon as I met her. When she wasn't interested she protected me from other girls. Then ended up getting a body just to live her life normally. A big part of it was being with me. I truly take it to heart.

It's been a week so far into senior year and we are debating on what is coming next. Moka had been looking into schools in the human world and for the heck of it I might join her in on that. Which means I got to work harder in my studies. The only who could ever had that power. But if their is one thing Akasha taught me, it's knowledge is key to success and control. It's power in your hands and people have faith in you. Street smarts matter but what is important is how to study properly and build the ethic. So looks like Akasha, Moka, and myself at the very least are heading off to a school in the human world together after graduation. One more year to go. We are finally here.

Though surprising is that Tsukune, Mizore, and yes even Kurumu are getting better at it as well. Kurumu doesn't have to worry about summer school anymore. And Mizore isn't just passing by a few hairs. They are comfortably passing by. Which is nice. Though for Tsukune was isn't nice is that stick noodle of what he calls a head is still so ever indecisive. Akasha, Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari still all have feelings for him. For good reasons and intentions I get. But with senior year starting and every girl needing to know what their role is it's extremely hard on every end of the spectrum. Personally I think anyone could work.

Yukari is going out of her shell. She's gotten taller and more curvy the past year and a half. Then more mature which she was to begin with. She wants a nice career and everything, but wants to be able to have love and not be held back from her dreams and career. She lives in the human world which would make it easier for Tsukune. But affection? That is a large adjustment.

Kurumu is becoming brighter and has the affection but what would she do after graduation? It seems to be leaning towards housewife. She would be amazing mind you. Cooking, raising a little monster child everything you can think of, and home life would be easy going. Thing is, lot of pressure on Tsukune to be successful. In the world it's mainly couple dependent. How much does he need to make to get by? Is Kurumu going to serve tables or be a bartender on the side as Tsukune goes into a trade or office job? That's a big questionable.

Also with questions is Mizore. She has gained confidence in herself. Something Moka slowly nailed into her head. She lives happier and is excited about life moving on. But as a boyfriend you wonder how things would go dating a snow woman. Temperature for one, a stalking him and to what extent for two, and three still in the what the heck are you going to do after graduation. Her mother seems to line herself up with something, but she might be in a similar situation as Kurumu.

Now we have Akasha. Now every guy in school still thinks of her as the pink haired beauty with the nice legs, innocence, charm, and naturally the cliche dream wife scenario. She's beautiful, smart, and quite talented. If Tsukune ever let's her go she can have a waiting list for boys interested. The perks are all laid out on the table and it's hard to miss. Yet, just like Yukari wants to do her own thing. Not knowing completely what she may or may not wait for him. Then you have the fact she's a Vampire. Yeah. A Shuzen Vampire. Not only would Moka outlive him even though he's a Ghoul, but knowing this family personally on the outside service I can't entirely blame him.

This is just so much to take all at once. And to think I think one more girl is hitting on him. Ugh. Can't imagine. Though... when Harmony and Ocean come up I can't help but shake my head. Got me there. Ugh.

I put this in because my time in now. I'm sure my parents are proud of me. Proud of taking the gamble of going to Yokai Academy, getting comfortable being a dragon, finding a love, and doing what I do with a smile. I'm sure when I see this at the end of the year things will be bright. Though I have to keep myself and my friends in check. Especially Tsukune. For obvious reasons. He's... a slow snail work in progress.

~~~~~

I've been waiting at least a month to release this. So stoked to be working on Moka again. I know this is a lot of take in. But I am so hyped. Thank you all.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz