Ch 4 - Traffic

Any LA Noire fans? Great dialogue game. I'm a dialogue guy. It's one of the many reasons why I love writing. With a fight club on the rise and everyone is belonged to a club, this is time to strike. And with help from a stalker and her mother you are golden. Let's go.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Thanks to Mrs. Shirayuki you put in the ear pieces in and it was time to head out. Everyone split up into divisions. Two teams. Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, Akasha, and Tsukune and then you, Moka, and Kokoa. This was going to split things up peacefully. Mostly because of Kokoa. Less fighting with Kokoa with you and her older sister. Just bound to go more smoothly.

< Alright. Kimora is here at the shoe lockers. It's empty at the moment. He's waiting around. Has to be waiting for someone. > Yukari was leading the case since she was the massive brain of the operation.

< Good. And thanks again Mizore. > Said Tsukune.

< I told you the ceiling tiles were perfect. > Mizore was pleased her natural habit would help. Being a stalker can pay off. After all she did want to be a spy.

< Hey. I see someone. > Kokoa was eyeing from a tree. Two students came up to him.

< Alright. Let me listen in. > Said Mizore prepared to get the intel.

"Took you long enough." Complained Kimora.

"Easy Ki." Said one of the two.

"Ki is my name in ring only." He had it clear. Quite convenient.

"Whatever. Now look. You prepared to take the flop?" Said the other guy.

"We talk about this here. Not off grounds or anything? Here? Fine. Sure. I don't give a damn if I take one this time. But next time I knocking him out." Kimaro sounded cocky but knew his place.

"Which is why the rematch we put in double. You fall easy and next match you knock him out. We'll pay you obviously."

Oh these bastards. I need two names and then where this is held. So do we have Moka and Kokoa knock them unconscious? Or do we wait it out? "Moka? Anything?" You ask her. "Beat it out of them or watch the whole thing?"

"I'd say watch and follow. Otherwise why bother with the gear." Moka spoke sense.

"Good point." You replied with a smile.

Back to Kinaro he's getting hasty. "So we going or what? And I expect my money in hand when I get back. I'm busy and I want my bread."

"The cheddar will come. Sheesh."

"Well it don't cut the cheese Lars." Huffed Kimaro.

New suspect. Lars a nickname or his real name? Oh well. Ruby can help with that tonight or tomorrow. I think Kokoa can knock him unconscious and we can make him talk.

"You're in a bad mood for a guy that's getting paid Ki."

"I hate losing Mil. You enjoy it? Be made fun of? Cash can't bribe all of them to shut up. Let's get this over with. Want my money and go from there."

Ki, Lars, and Mils. Makes sense. Short nicknames for friends. Though ours aren't short. Moka is a short name. I think she really just likes everyone calling her Moka. Back on task I think we got what we need.

"C'mon guys let's go. Burning daylight. I want to get in a good shower and maybe do some school work. Not all night. Ya here?" Kimaro left with those two walking beside him.

Far enough where they could be in sight but okay to talk it was time to get everything in order. Come up with a plan. Time to reassess.

< Tsukune. Who reports to Ruby and who tails them? > You asked him.

< Yukari I think you have the brains for the files. We can't do this all in one night. >

< Okay. So how about Mizore and Kurumu go and see where these guys are heading. They can fly and hide if needed. The rest of us can meet Ruby and be on hold. Sound good? > Just an offer.

< Good. Girls ready? > He asked.

< Ready like I am ice queen? > Kurumu was hoping for action.

< Will your bosoms massage my neck when we fly? > Mizore had an honest and hilarious question.

< Don't know. Let's move. >

~~~~~

Ruby went and did some digging for everyone. Kurumu and Mizore came back a few minutes after they found out a location. The gang is all here in the club room since it's discreet. Files were out on the table.

Ruby began. Please that they were getting somewhere. "It took some digging but I found three files on the three boys. Kimaro Nedaka, Larson Pekwa, and Millicas Cagomai."

Tsukune smirked. "What classes?"

"Monsters?" Pondered Ruby. "Orc, Warthog, and yet another lizard."

"A slimeball, jerk face, and a freaking. Just great." Kurumu shook her head.

"We've taken them before." Akasha pointed out.

"Alright. So we have what we need to go for it tomorrow? This is the real deal. We need to not be afraid and do this the smart way. That's all of us. Not pointing any fingers. We can't be aggressive and we will be facing danger. Ruby are you available tomorrow night?"

Ruby giggled. "Tell you what (FN), I'll even bring Gin along. And no worries. I'll teach him elsewise."

"Yeah. Now all we have to do is watch and you got all of the documentation. Plus I have a feeling someone else is behind this. A facility member. But who?"

"Gym teacher? Math teacher?" Ruby shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe the guy has a security box in his desk. Mini suitcase of money." You chuckled.

"Baby!" Moka again at the heated subject of money.

"Moka for a club trip..." You covered up.

"Shut up on the topic. Know your place." She huffed.

"Yes, ma'am." A guy can dream right?

~~~~~

Got a lead on the guys as they might be huge. Will three students really give it all away or is it something more? Something seems quite off. Almost like it was too easy. But fighting and gambling are involved.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz