My Fair Staci

Meteors are raining down on the village, sending the villagers scrambling in panic. Team Sonic is watching this. "Meteors are shooting stars. We shouldn't be running. We should be making wishes! I wish for a Date!" Staci joked."And I wish you'd take cover."Sonic grabs Staci's Waist and runs for cover, followed by Tails, Knuckles,Amy, and Sticks. A meteor hits where they just left. They are soon under the shelter of a building."How come your wish came true?" Staci asked, noticing that Sonic didn't let go of her waist. Sonic just smirks."Should I use my meteor defense system?" Sticks asked."You have a meteor defense system?" Tails asked."I have defense systems for all sorts of junk. [taps some nearby levers] Wildfires, floods, people trying to read my thoughts." Sticks explained."Yeah, start with the meteor one." Sonic let go of Staci waist. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Amy about to pounce her. Not wanting a rematch she kneeled. " T-Tails, Come here." She whispered. Tails didn't object and ran to her arms. Staci nuzzled his fur and got closer to Sonic.Sticks takes aim at an incoming meteor, and pulls a lever. A series of wooden paddles pop up and start swatting the meteors away.The "people trying to read my thoughts" one is exactly the same, but with tinfoil trim." Sticks explained. " And why didn't you use that on UT?" Staci asked. Tails rolled his eyes and groaned, jumping out of her arms.

Time Skip: Tails' house, daytime

Sticks and Staci entering Tail' house, each carrying a letter "Someone left this at her house." Sticks says. " I..." Staci started. "You have a house?!" Amy yelled." Yeah Bu-" Staci started."then why don't you use it." Amy Yelled. " Because, Silver and Shadow use it and they pay me so I just stay at Sonic's." Staci mumbled."Yeah, the mailman. It's a letter?" Sonic said driely, changing the subject.Sticks sniffs it "Letter, huh? I don't know. Paper folded over itself? What's it hiding? What's it hiding?" Sticks says.Amy grabs the letter from Staci and opens it. She then gasps in surprise. "Staci, you've been nominated for an Awardy Award!" Amy forgot about rivalry. "You really need a better name for that thing." Tails says sarcastically."Ooh, lemme see!" Knuckles grabs the letter, puts on some reading glasses, then looks closely. "Oh wait, I can't read." Knuckles frowned.Sonic grabs the letter "Gimme that." Sonic reads it "In honor of saving our village, the Mayor cordially invites you to the Awardies." Huh, conveniently, you can also bring your five closest pals." Sonic says. Everyone looks at Staci with anticipation, including Comedy Chimp, who is there for some reason."Sorry, Comedy Chimp." Sonic says.Comedy Chimp sighs and leaves."Now where was I?" Sonic clears his throat "The Awardies will be at the Mayor's Mansion. You'll dine on--" Ooh. "Elegant food and mingle with elegant guests. After which the Awardy Award will be awarded to the winner. Which could be you!" Sonic read."I can't make it." Staci said plain."What? Why not?" Amy smirked."Well, you know... I'm slammed this week! See?" Staci opens a scheduling book"Tuesday: Babysit. Wednesday: Run. Thursday: Get A life. Friday: Do Homework." I'm booked solid!" Staci said. "This is the honor of a lifetime!" Sonic looked."You might even win a shiny trophy! You love shiny things..." Tails lured."I do love shiny things... But! No. No! Nuh-uh! Nah!" Staci crossed her arms."Staci... are you afraid to go?" Amy asked."Afraid? No! Of course not! No way. Nuh-uh. Nope! ...A little." Staci admitted. " Stac, there's nothing to fear." Amy reassured."Look at me! I'm just a fast Hedgehog! I'll embarrass myself!"She exclaimed. "Who cares what people think?" Sonic reasures."Yeah. Everyone at these parties is a windbag anyway." Knuckles turns to Sonic, in a mock noble voice. "What a robust mustache you have, Colonel Grumpkin." Knuckles mocks."Why, thank you, Madame Stinkbottom." Sonic mocks a nobel voice.Sonic and Knuckles laugh."Don't worry. You'll be fine. I'll teach you to be a lady." Amy smiles." A... lady? That's the thing that, uh um" Staci paused. "A lady is a polite, sophisticated member of society. And you can be that! Lesson one: Don't discuss running." Amy taught. "I'm out." Staci turned."Come on! You can do this." Amy says."Okay. I'll try." Staci sighs."Great! A proper lady requires an escort for the gala."Comedy Chimp reappears at the doorway, only for everyone to stare at him."Why do I even bother with you guys.Comedy Chimp leaves again. Amy turns to Sonic."No." Sonic said flatly."Please? I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of fancy folk!" Staci pleaded."Eh... fine. But I'm not wearing pants!" Sonic groaned but inside he was fighting the urge to run the planet to pieces.Staci races over and hugs Sonic."Thank you! Thank you!" Staci squeaked."If you want to be a lady, you'll have to train hard. You up for it?" Amy gulp and realised this was the opportunity to make a friendship."Yes! I only have one question. Can I take a run first?" She asked. Amy groaned.