IV

{part 2 of "the storm"}

A few minutes later Hoseok came up with Jungkook and Taehyung.
Nobody knew who Taehyung was, so of course they were all confused.

"What's going on yoongi Hyung?" Jungkook asks while looking at the big storm straight ahead..

They were getting really close to the big dark puffy cloud.
Taehyung got scared when lightning struck right in front of the big boat..it gave him flashbacks..
Lightning didn't strike just once.. but multiple times, as they got closer and closer.

Taehyung hid behind Jungkooks back.
Taehyung has tears in his eyes and told him to make it stop..
Jungkook quickly turned around and got worried. He quickly sat Taehyung down
Taehyung was a mess
It was raining and he was crying and almost passing out

"SUGA YOU CONTROL THE BOAT!, HOBI GET THE ROPE!, RM HOLD THE SHROUDS!, CHIM HELP SUGA WITH THE WHEEL!" Jungkook was shouting as he saw that there was a big wave up ahead.

He asked jin if he could help him get Taehyung to his office/bedroom..

Taehyung fell asleep in Jungkooks lap, but Jungkook had to go and stop this ship from sinking.

He left Tae in his office/bedroom. Jungkook was stressed and was a complete mess.
There was a random handsome guy in his "room". Everybody is working hard to go through this storm.

Jungkook P.O.V

I left my room when he fell asleep.
It was pouring rain, waves were crashing over the ship and Everyone was running around going crazy...

Jin Hyung was throwing up cuz he gets sea sick when there is a storm,
Namjoon Hyung was trying to hold ropes with hobi Hyung but Namjoon Hyung kept slipping, yoongi Hyung And jimin Hyung tried to turn the boat as much as they could..

I climbed up this ladder to see how far it was till we were out of this mess..

"A little bit longer!" I yell loud enough for them to hear through the rain.

Not long after it stopped..
the sun came out and everyone was tired..
Namjoon Hyung went over to jin Hyung to see if he was ok..
While I told everybody to check that the ship
Was ok..

I went to my room to check if Taehyung was ok..

Taehyung P.O.V

The second Jungkook left I woke up.
His bed was in this corner so I sat on a pillow in the corner covering myself with a cute bunny blanket.
His "office" was more neat than expected.. his dark oak desk in the middle of the room with some nicely placed papers on it, his dark oak chair to go with the desk.
I looked at all the corners. I was sitting in the top left corner of the room. In the bottom left I could see a guitar..
"So he is interested in music..." I whispered

Before I could look around the res god the room. Jungkook barged in making me scared and hide under the blanket again. I heard him getting closer because of the wood flooring.
With ever step he took it went:
cReEk CrEeK CREAK..
I felt his hand getting closer to the blanket slightly pulling down the blanket from my face

"It's ok now.. we got out of the storm"
He was giving me a small smile which made me calm down.
I didnt notice that the boat/ship thingy stopped.
I breathed in and out

"May I ask you why you are so scared of lightning?"
He gave me another small smile

"My mother died because of lightning.."
I say slightly whispering. I'm not sure if he heard it or not..

He sighed, but was still slightly smiling..
I'm not sure why that smile made me calm. His fingers running through his dark brown hair, every time he opens his mouth to give out orders, when he stares out at the ocean..
It just makes me go

Crazy

"It's going to be ok.. but I still need answers on why you're on my ship.."
He said soft but also a little bit strict

-END of part IV-