Epilogue

***2 Years Later***

APRIL POV

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom, the pregnancy test held up in my left hand. Chris was sitting on the bed, waiting for the result.

"I'm pregnant." I said with a small smile. He smiled back and got up, embracing me tightly.

"I love you April. And I'm gonna love this baby too." He said, swinging me around and then kissing me softly when he sat me down. I stroked his curls and kissed him softly.

"What do you think we should name him or her?" I asked excitedly, already imagining what the baby would look like. Chris shrugged, a smile still on his face.

"I don't know, but I'm sure if it's a girl she'll be as beautiful as you are."

"And if it's a boy?" I asked teasingly. He chuckled.

"Then he'll be as sexy as I am." Chris smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You're so full of yourself." I whispered, kissing him softly.

"But you love it." He replied, sticking his tongue out. I laughed a little more and then laid him back on the bed, kissing him again.

***9 Months Later***

"It's a girl." Chris said in amazement as the doctor handed our baby to him. I smiled weakly from the hospital bed, and Chris smiled before handing the baby to me. When I looked into her eyes, a strong sense of déjà vu swept over me. I gasped a little, and suddenly I knew her name, like I had known it my entire life.

"Alexis." I whispered with certainty. Chris walked by my side and stared at the baby.

"I like that name." He said with a smile.

ALEXIS POV

I knew I wouldn't be erased forever. I had been given the chance to come back into their lives. I may have an old soul, but my body was young again. Maybe in time, when I'm older. I can explain it to them. But because of the sacrifice I made almost three years ago, the bond in our family had strengthened. I guess death really can bring people together.

_________________________

A/N I admit I cried writing Chapter Nine and the Epilogue xD I'm such a crybaby lol. I apologize for the shortness of the a Epilogue, but I just felt that this was an appropriate spot to end the story. I know it was a short book, but it was filled with much emotion :) I hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I did, and I hope you continue to read my other stories ^_^