Chapter 1🎯

🎵 Everything 🎵
Nasty c

Isabella's pov

I stare at the board as the teacher scribbled down some figures as he ranted on about exponential equation, I really didn't get what he was saying, he was too fast and didn't bother to ask the class if we are following.

I shut my book, just staring at the figures on the board made me sick. I'll probably study it later, when I'm in the right state of mind.

I put my earpiece into my ears, as Zayn Malik's "dusk till dawn" played, I close my eyes as I relax my back on the chair, slowly the teachers voice fades as I zone out.

" I need you out of my life, out of my house!!!! " he shouts

" I hate you so much Albert!! " My mother shouts, Dad unresponsive, he leans low to kiss the whore by his side half naked .

Mom lived all her life loving and caring for a bastard, even when he comes back home drunk and wasted, she still loved him still fucking cared if he was cold at night or if he has eaten.

He didn't give a damn about her, he would cheat on her at any given chance, he would openly flirt with other women, he would still come to her and she would accept him back with open arms.

If that is that they call love, I don't think I would want to experience such pain.
she tolerated all until the same man she loves throws her out of his house.

It's been really hard for both of us, mom is struggling with numerous part time jobs just to make sure I eat and go to a decent college. I just want a normal comfortable life for both of us, a situation whereby mom won't have to work till she drops just to get change.

I'm going to do all, all that's in my power to help us, and when I do, I'm gonna make the bastardized man that birthed me suffer, torture him the same way he did to me and my mother, he's going to regret all his actions, I'm going to make sure of it............

" the class is over " A girl taps me, I open
my eyes as I stare into her big horn rimmed glasses.

" really?? since when?? "

" 20 mins ago "

" fuck!!! " I groan as I stand up, she helps me with my books .

" are you ok?? "

" yeah, sure " I say as I flash one of my fake but there is no problem smile, with a smile, she walks away. I yawn tiredly as my stomach groans, I turn around to go, then my eyes catches a figure.

His eyes were closed, he sat at the extreme end of the class, his ears blocked with a beat by dre headset, he looks beautiful, tanned skin and thick black hair, that fell to his eyes, small sexy lips that looked glossed.

I stood lost in his beauty, the most handsome guy I have ever set eyes on, slowly his eyes flips open, I turn away immediately as I walked with my books like, I haven't just spent a whole 15 mins staring at him.

he looked, he seemed oblivious to his surrounding, he had a sad glint in his eyes, he sat thinking??
what could he be thinking about ??

***
cafeteria

I look around for Mia, as I eat the fries, fuck!! I could eat a cow, I munched greedily, then I look around again, where the fuck could she be?? still eating my fries, I hear murmurs as everyone's head turns back, amusement on their faces, I turn around.