Introduction

Greed.

If we all think about it this is the only reason our world is this way, it's this certain place. It is where you can do many and infinite things, destroy, create, evolve, and etc, because my small mind can't think of anything else for the time being.

Being a human wasn't out of the ordinary in my world. We're all humans, normal people, certain genders. I only thought of typing this up was because Every time I'm on the train things become more advanced or more broken apart, in definition I mean.

As in when you see a Gorgeous girl in a red dress with black heels, pale skin, blonde loose curls, a nice defined face, red lips. Well not everyone is going to think she's gorgeous but behalf of the people I know would be attracted to her, also you'd want her, why? Greed.

Us, humans want things, many things, but one of our many wants which is a popular, possibly forbidden for most people, would be intercourse. Intercourse: Physical sexual contact between two individuals, involving the genitalia's in alternate ways.

The things that surround us have influenced our minds that we want intercourse. That we need it in order to experience or relate to things. When you experience intercourse, you tend to get aroused, excited! Something you've never tried before; spikes all your nerves , and senses.

While some of us think differently. We think sex is an extra activity. Sorta like eating things that are nutritious for our bodies, we don't need it, we want it. That sweet experience of a candy just melting in your mouth, exactly what sex is. A sweet experience.

It's not something you receive everyday, but once in a while. Now, for me is a complete different scenario. I have a confession that no one knows, not my friends no one.

I am a nymphomaniac.

It's not the deepest secret but it's my secret that I hold onto. It's the one thing that keeps me sane. Sex.

It's the way I grew up. The people who surrounded me, and my pink hello kitty television set that played hour long commercials instead of the actual show. As I began to mature more and more, the more I got curious of the activity.

Curiosity killed the cat. The cats been awakened after the nine years passed.