one.

Ellie+

I wake up to a hard bump. I look around and see a red light peek trough the window. What the fuck?
This isn't my room. Where am i?
As i walk towards the window, a door slams open.

"COME HERE" A tough guy says loud and clearly, pulling me by my wrists forcing me to come with him.

"STOP WHAT THE FUCK" I scream trying to resist coming with him.

He pulls me even harder.

"OW STOP" i say crying at this point.

It was dark, foggy and overall nasty.

I get pushed into a chair with all kinds of wires. They seem electric.

"Hello darling!" A fimiliar voice says.

"M-mom?" i say in fear.

"Ding ding ding! You got it" She smiled innocently.

Now let me tell you what she has done to me.

Ever since i was a little kid, i was never allowed to play with friends. The reason? My mom abused me. She never wanted me to play with anybody, because she was scared i would tell someone. Like a year of 4? Maybe even younger. The older i got, the more painful it got. It started with little pinches, now it has come to kicking me around, slapping me right in the face and punches. And here i am, seventeen years old, sitting in a electric chair, right in front of the devil.
But who was the guy grabbing me?

————
Yayaya first chapter hehe
Let me know if you like it and if i should continue or not :))