three.

Ellie+

I woke up to beeping. I knew where i was. I didn't need time to think.

The hospital

I laid there. Alone. In silence. I felt lonely. I had nobody. I could just kill myself and nobody would care. Because of these thoughts my heart rate went a lot faster. And then the doctors came in.

"How are you doing Ellie?" Dr Stevens asked.

"I'm fine" I responded, not showing any emotion.

"Okay, you can go home in a couple of minutes, just wait a sec"
He nodded.

after all that bullshit

I started walking home. I knew where to go because i've been in the hospital so many times because of my mom leaving me unconsious.

I finally got back home. I walked inside and saw my dad at the kitchen counter, with 5 bottles of liquor. Now i knew what i needed to do. Be quiet. If i make one sound, he'll end me. And now you're probably wondering, don't i have any siblings? Of course. I have a sister, her name's Lea. I don't have any contact with her , she moved to Los Angeles with her boyfriend. Practically i am all alone. I went straight up to my room. Laid down. Think. Cry. Sleep.

The next day

I woke up by alarm sound beeping.
I stood up and did the usual. Take a shower, brush my teeth, do my make-up, etc.

I walk downstairs hearing nothing. My dad is probably at the strip club and my mom is dealing drugs. Well, these are my daily obstacles. I get a breakfast bar and walk out the door, heading to school.

after school

Finally, another day of second hell survived. I walk back home, with a weird feeling in my stomach. I normally don't ever have this.

Suddenly i get grabbed from the bushes.
I see nothing.
I feel heavy breathing against the back of my head giving me goosebumps all over my body.
I had no control of anything.

You know, what could go wrong anyways. I have nothing to leave behind. Sure, kill me, kidnap me, abuse me. I won't feel anything. I'm numb.

I get guided to a house. The guy standing behind me opens the door. He sits me down on the couch and walks straight to the kitchen.