four.

Kidnapper+ (you'll find out yourself who 😌)

"Son of a bitch" I heard her day under her breath.

"WHAT" I yelled at her.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME JOEY? AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS END UP HURTING ME AT POINTS WHERE I LOVED YOU THE MOST!" She yelled, ofcourse, crying. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"You know what you did Ellie. You screwed up my life." I reply calmly and with anger.

Ellie+

Now i remember. This house, the guy, everything. It was Joey. Fucking asshole.

"You know what you did Ellie. You screwed up my life." He said calmly and with anger on the look of his face.

"I LET YOU BREAK UP WITH THAT GIRL BECAUSE SHE WAS TOXIC. AND I KNOW YOU ALWAYS SAY, "HOW DO YOU KNOW" , WELL I KNEW BECAUSE I SAW HER. AT THAT PARTY WE WENT TO DO YOU REMEMBER?! I WENT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM TO CLEAN UP THE JUICE YOU SPILLED ON ME AND CAUGHT HER WITH 4 OTHER BOYS AND 3 GIRLS! AND THEN YOU WANT TO SAY IT WAS YOUR GIRL? I JUST WANTED THE FUCKING BEST FOR YOU JOEY I WAS NEVER INTO YOU OR JEALOUS OF YOU!" I screamed, with my voice shaking at the last part.

His face expression softened. He came close to me, so close that if one of us would speak, our lips would touch.

"I'm so sorry" He started sitting next to me with his face in his hands. He was crying. I never heard him cry that hard. He's broken.

"I-i never wanted to kidnap you i swear Ellie, please believe me i got told to do it and if i wouldn't, i would get punished" He said scooting closer to me with fear in his eyes.

I could tell he was scared, Joey's been my best friend since kindergarten, he always tells me everything. But 9th grade, last year we grew apart because his stupid ass ex-girlfriend Mads wouldn't let me and Joey talk to eachother. Since then everything went downhill. My mom, dad, sister, there was nothing i had anymore.
But this day changed everything.

——

what's gonna happen? 😏
vote, comment and share for a next chapter! 💓