two.

Clara+ (Ellie's mother)

This little greedy bitch is going to get what she deserves. You might wonder, why am i doing this to her? Well, she is sneaky. So so sneaky. One night i heard her sneak out the window , bet she wanted to go to one of her little boyfriends. Slut.

"DONT *slap* TALK *slap* BACK *slap* AT *slap* ME!" I yelled out.

"MOM! LISTEN! THAT NIGHT I SNUCK OUT THE WINDOW, WAS THE DAY BEFORE MOTHERSDAY! I WANTED TO GET YOU SOME FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATE BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FUCKING RUIN IT! YOU ALWAYS SEE THE WRONG IN ME! THIS IS WHY I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS MOM! BECAUSE. OF. YOU." She yelled out.

I have to admit, this hurt me a little deep inside. But not really. This bitch doesn't deserve shit haha.

——
Ellie+

"OH REALLY? THEN EXPLAIN THAT NIGHT YOU SNUCK OUT TO GO FUCK ONE OF YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIENDS?!" She screamed at me.

"MOM! LISTEN! THAT NIGHT I SNUCK OUT THE WINDOW, WAS THE DAY BEFORE MOTHERSDAY! I WANTED TO GET YOU SOME FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATE BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FUCKING RUIN IT! YOU ALWAYS SEE THE WRONG IN ME! THIS IS WHY I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS MOM! BECAUSE. OF. YOU." I yelled back.

I swear to god this bitch doesn't know shit.
Stupid ass bitch i am done with her. DONE.

Then it hit me.

I stood up, looked her right in the eye and punched her to the ground. She layed there, unconsious.

"NOW THAT IS RIGHT WHAT YOU DESERVE, BRAT!" Was the last thing i said or should i say, yelled to her.

The tough guy wasn't there anymore. He wasn't old. Maybe around my age? I don't even know and care at this point.

I walk out the narrow door i could see from far away. Fresh air.

I started walking. And walking. And walking.

Until i heard a really, really hard sound. Of course, it came from that scary building. And fucking guess who came out? My. Mom. Now there was one thing i could think about.

Run.

I ran so so hard, yet i still heard her footsteps behind me. I could feel my heart beat rapidly, my breath get heavier, until it all stopped. The footsteps, the heart beat and my breath.

Everything started fading slowly. It felt like i was falling trough a hole. That's the last i can remember from that day.