Sleepover pt.2

Once I'm done changing into my P.J.s (a red t-shirt and grey sweatpants) I go into Colbys room and set up Meriums bed. I then go downstairs to bring Merium upstairs when I notice she's on the couch watching T.V. with Corey, Sam, Colby, Elton and Aaron.

*The other girls must have already gone to sleep...* I think. I call Merium upstairs and let her eat her dinner. As soon as she's done eating, the storm starts picking up. I look for Meriums thundershirt but I can't find it. Then I realize, I left it in the car. I walk downstairs and ask if any of the boys have an umbrella I can use. Sam, Colby, and Elton have all broken theirs. Aaron lost his. Corey says Mary Poppin took his.

*Maybe it's best not to question it...* I think. I know I have to get Meriums thundershirt or she will howl all night long. I open the front door and book it for my car. I open the door, snatch the thundershirt, close the door and run back into the house.

By the time I enter the house I am soaking wet, and I know I have to change. The only problem is, I only brought one pair of pajamas. I start to walk to the 24 pee-pee room to see how soaked I am, when Devyn is coming down the stairs. She sees me and asks me what happened. After I tell her I had to run to my car, she tells me to come with her. I follow her up the stairs and into her closet. She hands me a purple tank-top and shorts, and leaves. I thank her a bunch, and she says it's no problem. I can tell that we will be good friends.

After I change into the pajamas she tells me I can keep them, and they look better on me anyway. I put my wet pajamas under my bag and put on Meriums thundershirt. I hop into bed and try to fall asleep before Colby comes to sleep, but it doesn't work. I hear the door open and I pretend to be asleep.

I slightly open my eyes, and through the darkness of the unlit room I can see the silhouette of someone taking off their shirt. As the silhouette gets closer I close my eyes. I feel the bed sink a little. Because he thinks I'm asleep, he turns on his phone. He turns the brightness down, but it still hurts my eyes. I turn over to face the wall. I somehow drift off to sleep, Colby stuck in my mind.

I wake up early the next morning and climb over Colby to the door. I go down to the kitchen, and no one is awake. As quickly and as quietly as I can I cook the food I bought yesterday. Once Sam (the first person to wake up) comes downstairs there is a pile of bacon, a mountain of scrambled eggs, one loaf of toast, grape and strawberry jelly, and everything pancakes. (Pancakes with bacon and eggs cooked inside.) Shortly afterward, Katrina comes down and they dig in.

Next comes Aaron, then Elton, Corey, and Devyn. No sign of Colby. The others are eating the food so fast, at this rate there won't be any left for Colby. I decide to fix him a plate and say it's for me, even though I 've eaten already. I run the plate up the stairs when nobody is looking. He is still fast asleep and I don't want to wake him up, so I leave the food on the counter next to him.

I do take a moment though to admire him through the sliver of light coming in through the door from the hallway. He looks like a child when he sleeps, tired and innocent. His hair sprawled across his face, his arm under his head. I leave and call Merium out of the room.

After a few minutes of talking, I go back up to Colbys room to get my phone. I knock on the door to see if he's awake, and he says come in. I open the door, and while I was downstairs he had thrown on a black t-shirt and started eating his breakfast.

"Hey, did you make this?" He asks.

"Yeah," I answer.

"Oh, well thanks,"

"No problem," I smile at him. As I reach over my side of the bed for my phone, he asks me, "Hey, are you doing anything today? I have a video that I have to film, do you want to be in it with me?"

"No I'm not doing anything, that sounds great. What time?"

"Ummmm.....come over at eight tonight."

"Ok, I'll be there." As the day progresses, I have no reason to leave the house. For most of the day I talk with everyone in the house, making friends and planning pranks and colabs. I don't even realize it when it's time for Colbys video.

Colby runs downstairs and gathers everyone up in the kitchen, camera in hand. He tells us that he has a challenge planned, a three A.M. challenge.

Hi! Sorry for any misspelled words or sentences that don't make sense.
Make sure you comment any ideas you have.
If you want to you can leave some comments about asking me the writer!
Thank y'all sooo much for reading!