Nash dirty imagine

In this imagine nash and you are home alone and things get nashty ;) okay I'm done with myself.

I
It was a Thursday night and you and nash were at his house alone hanging out. You both were on the couch his front pressed to your back. He was holding you and playing with the tops of you thighs. You were wearing a flannel of his and panties and he had on boxers. You were watching a scary movie and everytime you jumped your ass brushed across Nash's crotch. A really loud bang happened and you got scared and Nash groaned. You giggled because you felt his boner poking your ass. His grip on your thighs got rougher and he pulled your ass firmly against him. You gasped as he whispered in your ear "you feel what you did to me baby?" You blush and he starts moving his hips against your butt. You moan and he gets up off the couch and gets up to walk out because he loves to tease you.Now your frustrated and say "where the fuck are you going HAMILTON?" He tenses up. He hates when you call him Hamilton. He turns to face you and the playful Nash is gone. Oh shit he is pissed. You look down further and he's still horny. That is not a good combination. He starts walking towards you and says "What did you just call me?" You're scared but turned on so you don't reply. He reaches you and you stand in front of him looking down towards your feet. He's in front of you and he harshly grabs your face. He says "Repeat it I fucking dare you. Say it again" he pauses gaining his composure and continues "my name is Nash Grier okay. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't ever forget it" and kisses you. You lean into him and moan. He tugs at the buttons of the shirt you're wearing and ends up ripping it apart. The buttons fly everywhere. You guys are making out and your feeling up and down his torso. You reach his dick and start rubbing it and he thrusts into your touch and moans. You continue to palm him until he says "stop teasing and suck me" you Kneel down and you pull his boxers down. His erection hits his abdomen. You take it in your hand and swirl you tongue around the tip he moans and throws his head back. You slowly take his cock into your mouth and he puts his hand on your head to push you deeper you let him guide you down harder and faster and you're gaging. You're eyes are watering and you love the feeling if his dick in your mouth. In a sense you feel powerful because only you can make him feel like this. He's thrusting into your mouth and you're taking it in like a champ. (Lol no I didn't ) TBC... Or nah?