Two//Swimming

Destyni POV

After Logan got the door open we went home to get our swimsuits on to swim with the rest of the guys. So I got on my swimsuit and coverup.

 So I got on my swimsuit and coverup

Then Logan and I headed to the WDW house

WDW House***

When I knocked Jonah answered and let us in. All the boys were out by the pool waiting so I put my stuff down and took off my cover up. Then I saw all the boys staring at me and Jack smirked and said, "Hey Bae come swim with me." I laughed and he picked me up bridal style and jumped in the pool with me in his arms. When I came up I started laughing and brushed the hair out of my face. I came out the pool and felt eyes piercing in my skin. I looked to my side and saw Corbyn still staring at me.

Logan hit the back of his head and he snapped back to reality. He turned his head while blushing and I giggled. Then Jack sat by me. "Hey hotstuff." He said. I laughed and said, "Hey noodles." He laughed and Logan said, "STOP HITTING ON MY SISTER BRO." I laughed again and Jack rolled his eyes. I kissed Jack's cheek and Logan picked me up and threw me in the pool. I came up and flipped off Logan and the guys laughed at him.

Then Zack said, "What about the kisses on our cheek?" I laughed and kissed all there cheek but when I was about to kiss Corbyn's cheek he didn't know and he turned his head. Our lips touched for a second before we pulled apart and our faces were beet red and the guys were laughing and Logan hit his head again.

Short chapter💚💚