Four//Caught

Destyni POV

Corbyn and I were home alone because the guys and Logan went to the mall. I was getting a water bottle and I felt hands on my waist. I shut the fridge and turned to see Corbyn smirking. I smirked and he kissed me. I kissed him and he picked me up and put me on the counter not breaking the kiss. He put a hand on my waist and a hand on my thigh. I ran my hand through his hair and put my arms around his neck. He slipped his tounge in my mouth and his hand went in my shirt. He carried me to the couch and put me down with him on top of me the kiss still lasting. His hand went back in my shirt. "WTF!?" We heard. We split apart and he got off of me and I sat up. Logan looked serious and then Jack said, "GET SOME CORBYN." The guys laughed and Logan hit Jack's arm. I rolled my eyes and Logan said, "You know..Your 18 and you can make your own choices." I got up and hugged him. Corbyn laughed and when I stopped hugging Logan I got back on the couch and cuddled with Corbyn.

Logan and I were going home and the WDW boys were coming too. When we got there I went in my room and put on some short shorts and a cropped hoodie. When I walked out the room I saw Corbyn sitting on the couch on his phone. So I sat on his lap and he looked at me and smirked. I smiled and pecked his lips. Logan rolled his eyes and said, "OK. I know I said you can make your own choices...but go change." I rolled my eyes and Corbyn said, "I like this outfit. I get a pretty good view when she sands up or walks away." He smirked and I hit his shoulder. "I second that." Jack said. This time Corbyn hit his head. I laughed and Corbyn kissed my forehead. Logan rolled his eyes and said, "Eww."