F.T.L.Y 11

"Before we start finding your mother you need to give basic informations about her." Sana said while finishing her sandwich.

"Her name is Chen Qiao En, she became Chou as she married my father." Tzuyu replied.

"Okay, we will search for both Chen and Chou to find her quick. I already call a friend who knows a lot of investigators earlier." Sana said as she walked to the sink. Tzuyu just hummed in response.

"What about now? What will we do?" Tzuyu asked.

"Take a bath. We'll buy clothes." Sana said.

"Why do need new clothes? I'll just wear my native outfit." Tzuyu said. Sana then shook her head.

"You can't wear that in here. You are in an urban place. People will laugh at you with that. Just use mine instead." Sana explained.

"Okay, but it feels weird especialy wearing this one." Tzuyu said as she pulls the lace of her bra.

"Get used to it. You need to wear clothes like that for forty-four more days. Don't worry you can remove your bra when we're at home." Sana said, she then went to her room and look for another oversized shirt for the island girl.

As for Tzuyu, she headed to the bathroom as Sana told her. Turning on the faucet, she rushed out of the shower naked as the water touches her skin.

Sana, on the other hand, ran to check her as Tzuyu called. There, she saw Tzuyu shivering while hugging herself tight. She got a towel and wrapped it around the younger one.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, the water... it's so cold, colder than a winter breeze." Tzuyu said. Sana giggled and pushed her into the bathroom again. She fixed the water temperature before switching the knob.

"Try it again. Is it still cold, hot, or warm?"  She asked.

Tzuyu hangs the towel in the bathroom's back door and stepped to the shower.

"It's just right. Things here were really awesome. Like this. It's like rain, the thing is you can control it with this handle." Tzuyu said innocently and pulled Sana to join at the shower.

"Yah! Tzuyu." Sana said trying to get away from Tzuyu's grip. The islander just tightened her hold and gathered her even closer to her.

"It's fun! Dahyun and Chaeyoung would do the same if they were here." Tzuyu laughed.

Seeing the younger one happy, Sana stopped struggling and just let the water poured over to her body. Their eyes then met as she stared at her. Her heart began beating loud and fast as Tzuyu leaned closer to her 'til their noses brushes each other.

Then, a loud voice interrupted them. Tzuyu immediately pulled away and looked at the other side.

"Uhmm... Cover your body with the towel when you're done showering. Don't step outside naked, okay?" Sana instructed without looking at Tzuyu. She then went out of the bathroom with a reddish face.

As she reached the living room, Jihyo, Momo, and Jeongyeon gave her the same looks.

"Are you okay? You looked so red." Jeongyeon said.

"Why are you drenched? Did it rain?" Momo asked.

"Where is Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked.

"Uh, nothing! The shower just broke. I fixed it." Sana replied.

"Okay? How bout Tzuyu, where is she?" Jihyo asked.

"She's taking a bath." Sana replied. She then noticed that the three were exchanging looks.

"What?"Sana asked innocently.

"I smell something." Momo said with a teasing grin.

"That's your own smell, silly." Sana replied defensively knowing what her cousin is up to—to tease her.