F.T.L.Y 21

Sana widened her eyes at Tzuyu's sudden action, yet she did not do anything to stop her.

Tzuyu began moving her lips savoring  Sana's lips like her favorite candy. As for Sana, she got carried away by the kiss. Her hand slowly slide up to Tzuy's shoulder and gripped on the islander's shirt.

Their lip-locking continues and their atmosphere began to heat up 'til they heard a car honking in front of their apartment that interrupted their moment. Tzuyu looked away while Sana pretended that she was fixing curtains.

Another honk was heard and so, Sana decided to check who it was. Outside the gate there she saw Momo close the door of Jeongyeon's car.

"Yah, what you've been doing? We've been making noise here to let you knew we're outside." Momo said.

"Why? What is your problem?" Sana asked. Jeongyeon also stepped out of the car and speak.

"We came back as I left my phone at your table. I thought it would be quicker if you get it for us." Jeongyeon said.

"That's it? Okay, wait." Sana said and rushed to get the phone and handed it to her friends.

"There... Wait, do you guys knew a place that offers a part-time job? I badly need it right now." Sana said.

"Oh, it's a miracle that you are looking for a part-time job for a fact that your parents are rich as hell." Joengyeon said.

"I mean it, I'm afraid my savings will shorten. Ye, I am now officially enrolled but I need more money for Tzuyu. I don't want to depend on everything on my allowance that my parents are giving me. Please, if you know a thing just tell me. I don't care whatever it is as long as it's not illegal." Sana pleads.

"Hmmm. Anything that is not illegal. Does that mean you will take it even as a stripper as long as it is a legal job?" Jeongyeon asked with a teasing tone. They really like teasing her.

"Yah, that is different. Of course, I was looking for a sensible work." Sana retorted.

"Okay, my dear cousin, leave it to me. If I don't love you that much, I will never do this I swear." Momo said dramatically.

"Wow! You still love me in that case, huh." Sana said sarcastically.

"Rest assured. I'll take care of your cousin if she did something stupid." Jeongyeon said and checked the time on her wrist watched. "We need to go, I still have a meeting to attend. We'll inform you later."

After their conversation, her friends finally left. As for Sana, she went inside the house. There she saw Tzuyu sitting on the couch with crossed legs.

"Tzuyu." Sana called.

"Yes, Sana?" Tzuyu replied happily.

"About what happened awhile ago... You... You know what you did, don't you?" Sana asked while trying to avoid eye contact with the younger ones.

"Of course, I do. I kissed you. Do you want some? I can give you more if you want." Tzuyu replied calmly, she stood and walked closer to Sana. 

"I'm just asking if you are aware of your action." Sana replied while stepping backward.

'Seriously, what comes into her mind that she kissed me? And why did I like the kiss?' Sana thought.

"Yes, I am. I honestly want more from you." With that Tzuyu pulled Sana's arm and claimed her lips once again.

As for Sana, she just let the younger kissed her, she didn't push her nor did anything to stop her.

As they pulled away, Sana touched Tzuyu's lower lip with her pointer finger.

"You should not do that in front of our friends." Sana said.

"Why? I saw you kissing Nayeon-unnie before you introduced her to me." Tzuyu said and Sana looked at her with confusion.

"You kissed Nayeon-unnie on her cheek, and Jihyo-unnie kissed your cheek as well. Mina-unnie and the rest did the same so, what's wrong with kissing you in front of them? I thought it was just normal here in Korea to kiss a friend. Tzuyu explained. Sana smiled at her innocence.

"Tzuyu-ah kissing a friend in their cheeks in front of others is normal, but kissing on the lips is not, okay?" Sana explained. Tzuyu nods in agreement.

"But I am still allowed to kiss you, right?" Tzuyu asked. Sana then looked away as she blushed at the thought of it. She suddenly felt a butterfly flying inside her tummy.

'The heck? I didn't feel like this when I was with Eunwoo. What is happening to me?' Sana thought. She bit her lip and avoided answering Tzuyu's question.

"Uhm, go take a bath first, I want to  show you something." Sana said and pulled Tzuyu to the bathroom.