F.T.L.Y 4

Later that day, Sana was currently checking her phone when Chaeyoung and Dahyun arrived. They brought a wild chicken, fruits and coconut wine.

"What is that?" Dahyun asked.

"It's a phone. I'm trying to open it to call my friends to inform them I'm stuck here but it's not working." Sana explained.

"You can call someone with that? Amazing." Dahyun said as they placed the food they were carrying on the side.

"What about this one what is this?" Chaeyoung asked while holding the pepper spray and used it like a sanitizer.

"No, no, no!  Not that one it's a pepper spray." Sana said and explained what it's for. The two just nodded though Chaeyoung already used it.

A moment after, they started coughing.

"What's going on?" Tzuyu approached them with some herbal leaves and soon she also began to cough.

"I told you not to try that." Sana said with teary eyes.

As the strong effect of the spray faded, Cheayoung then spoke.

"I will never do that again." She wiped her tears and laughed at her silliness. They then started cleaning the poultry and grilled it after.

.

.

.
After the meal, they rested for a moment then Dahyun suggested to go swimming. The two shorter girls then raced to the big rock and undressed before diving into the cold and deep water.

"Let's go?" Tzuyu asked and pulled Sana

As they got behind the gigantic rock, Tzuyu then took off her clothes surprising Sana. The Japanese then faced to the other side.

'What the fuck? Is this how they bath, no clothes on?' She thought.

"Sana aren't you coming with us? We'll leave after swimming." Tzuyu asked innocently.

"Uh... You go first I'll just uhm... go there." Sana replied and pointed at the shallow part of the water unable to face the younger one.

"Come on, what's the fun with that?" Tzuyu asked. She held both of Sana's shoulder turning the city girl to face her.

As for Sana, she was blushing so hard seeing a naked girl in front of her for the first time. Tzuyu noticed that the latter kept avoiding to have eye contact with her. She then scanned her body and asked.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I'm sorry, the truth is I don't swim or take a bath naked especially with other people around." Sana replied honestly.

"You're shy?" Tzuyu asked and chucked as Sana nodded in response.

"Is it okay if I swim alone after you? I'm afraid someone will eavesdrop while we were all swimming." Sana said. They heard Chae
young calling them.

"Hey! What are you two doing? Come here its fun! Woohoo!" Chaeyoung shouted while swimming back and forth. Tzuyu and Sana just looked at them.

"If that's what you wanted. I'll go then." Tzuyu said before she joined her sisters.

After their bath, they went back to Sana. They then give her the privacy to swim.

"That girl is so conservative." Tzuyu said.
.

.

.
Meanwhile, at Sana's house, Nayeon sat on the sofa. She switched her phone and slide to the gallery app.

"I miss this squirrel," Nayeon said as she saw Sana's photo.

"Me too." Jihyo said.

"It's been two days and she's not even texting us. Maybe Eunwoo abducted her already." Nayeon said and fake a cry. Jihyo then hit the older ones head with an empty plastic bottle.

"Sana won't do that she can't even buy shampoo without telling us." Jihyo said.

"Silly, it's abduction we're talking. Where could you find someone that will ask permission before they did that?" Nayeon retorted.

"Don't she dare or I'll burn her perfume collections." Jihyo said.