Chapter 1

Jennie's pov

Me and taehyung were best friends in the past.......in the past tae is dating irene..the gurl who is always pretending nice.....who always bully me secretly....i didnt tell taehyung though....why?..cause she threatend me......she threatend that she will break me and taehyung's relationship...as a best friend.........

While me......in the past.....i've fallen inloved with taehyung deeply....i didnt confess my feelings cause him and irene are still dating....plus i dont want to be...hurt...

But in the end....taehyung caught irene cheating on him with baekhyun....(im a baekrene shipper!)........In the end irene hurt taehyung......irene left him in alone...with baekhyung without no reason.....while he was in pain i was the one in his side...and still he still didnt even Realize....that he loves me too...he still loves irene even she the one who hurt him ....and leaving him in pain....taehyung became cold agnorrant rude........

In the right time....i filled my confidence to confess to taehyung
And i did,i did it!he didnt reject.....and accept me....i dont know if i should be happy or sad.......i knoe taehyung....forcefully accept me.....
Then we started to date....but he didnt treat me sweetly...like irene.....he was rude agnorrant and cold to me....,.always comparing me to her

And now.....months ago irene came back....i knoe he was happy i could feel it..but im hurt...since irene came.......he became more rude cold to me.....even infront of my friends....until now.......

I was walking in the park with my friends jisoo lisa and rosie.....the boys are also here namjoon oppa rose's bf.....jungkkook lisa's bf....jin jisoo's bf........jimin taehyung's cousin,hoseok with momoand finally my brother yonggi oppa with nayeonie!!!!
Taehyung didnt come with us...he said he will meet with someone...but he didnt said who is that someone is.....weird right?....but its ok! I will do anythingg for him why?cause i really loved him,i cant afford to lose him,i cant live without him....

But then.....i saw a familiar boy and gurl walking holding hands........so i started to follow them secretly

"Where are u going unnie??" Lisa asked me
"Dont worry i will be right back" i said
"But its cloudy its possible to rain" jimin said in a concern tone
"Dont worry jiminie i will be right back i promise!" I said as i smile showing my gummy smile i saw jimin blushed...
"Just be careful!" Yonggi oppa said
"Meet us in the ice cream shop infront the park..kay?" Jimin said
"Ne!brb guys!" I said as i walked away......

I started to follow the familiar couple
I dont why but i had a bad feeling.....

Sup guys!liked my story???pls vote my story!!! Sorry for the missplled and grammat!!!!!btw i will update my other story 'the bet' tomorrow!!!!
Bye guys!!!love y'all!