Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

We were now on our flight to Miami and I was looking at my phone at the message Lauren sent me before we took off.

laurenjauregui: Can't wait to see you in Miami ;).Have a safe flight

"Babe"Camila says and I turn off my phone looking at her and hum in response."Can I get a kiss?"She asks and I stare at the people in the plane.

"Someone could film it"I say and she picks up a book and blocks the view to us and I lean in kissing her.I put in my headphones and blast some music,while Camila reads her book.I close my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

In Miami..

"Mama!"I yell and run to my mom hugging her.

"I missed you kiddo"My mom says and I smile pulling away.

"I missed you too"I hug my dad and my brother,then see Sofia."You forgot about me?"I say with a grin and she shakes her head,hugging me.Camila comes up to us and smiles at us.

"Are you and kaki dating?"Sofi asks and I look at Camila,waiting for an answer..as were both of our families.

"Y-yeah"Camila says nervously and takes my hand.

"Don't break my daughters heart Y/N,that's all Im gonna say"Camila's dad says and I look down,chuckling nervously.I look up again and see Camila staring at me.We say goodbye outside the airport and then drive home.When we come home I hangout with my family a bit,then go to my room laying down and staring at the ceiling.My bro comes into the room and lays down next to me.

"Whats bothering you sis?"He asks and I turn on my side so Im facing him.

"What I tell you stays between us okay?"I ask and he nods."So you know Lauren right?"I ask and he nods."So umm we kinda met again at the award show and then we started texting and.."I stop closing my eyes and sigh.

"Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did"He says and I open my eyes.

"We went out got drunk and I hooked up with her and now Im gonna see her again cause she is in Miami too"I say and he slaps my hand."Ouch dude what the fuck?"I ask sitting up rubbing my hand and he sits up too.

"Camila is a great girl why the fuck are you cheating on her?!"He yells but it was loud enough only for us to hear and no one outside the room.

"I don't freaking know dude!It's like Lauren has this freaking hold on me and I don't wanna cheat on Camila,but I can't stop it either!I know its wrong,but every time I see Lauren or text her or call her my heart just shuts my mind up and all that guilt vanishes.My stupid heart keeps picking Lauren and there is nothing I can do about it."I say and my brother frowns.

"You need to pick one sis,you can't keep doing that to Camila it's not fair.The girl fucking loves you she looks at you as if you are the most precious thing in all the world and you are cheating on her.You just need to figure out what you wanna do cause you can't keep doing that its not fair to either of em."He says and I sigh looking down he gets up and pats my shoulder."Think about it sis"He says and walks out the room.I hold my head in my hands and let  out a frustrated groan.My phone rings and I run a hand trough my hair quickly trying to focus.I see a M and emoji of a moon and sigh know it is Lauren.

"Hey"I say staring at the floor.

"Hey honey!"She says and I nod to myself..I stop this now!

"Look Laur I re-"

"Im thinking bout making us dinner tomorrow at my apartment and umm you know I was just wondering if you wanted to come?"She says in a cute voice and my heart flutters.

"Yeah Ill be there,what time?"It comes out my mouth before I even thought about it and I frown to myself.Y/N YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

"7 PM,Ill text you the address of my apartment.What did you wanna say before I cut you off?Sorry about that by the way"She says and I clench my fists together in frustration with myself.

"Oh nothing forget that"I say and she hums.

"Okay,I'll see you tomorrow then.Byee"She says and I say goodbye too,then she hangs up.I throw my phone on my bed and lay down putting my hands over my face and letting out a muffled groan.My phone rings and I see its a text from Camila...I fucked up again.