Chapter 10

Camila's POV

As I was walking up to Y/N's doors I sighed thinking about everything.She's not the same,something's happening and I know it..but I don't know how to confront her about it.I texted her last night asking if I could come over today and she said that she will let me know when she's home so that I could come over,she wouldn't even tell me where she was.It was around 11 PM now and she was home alone.I knocked on the door's and she opened the door while fixing up her skirt.I stare at her outfit..why is she so dressed up?

"Hey baby"Y/N says as she closes the doors after I walked in and I stare at her butt as she locks it.Fuck it.I turn her around and pin her against the door bringing her hands above her head."Wha-"I didn't let her finish as I smashed my lips against hers making her moan slightly against my lips.I kiss her rougher than I usually would devouring her lips which I craved so much lately.I just craved her lips,her body,the way my name slipped out of her mouth as she moans it out while her body shakes..I missed everything.I bite her bottom lip softly causing her to gasp which allowed me to slip my tongue into her mouth exploring it and tasting alcohol..so she was drinking?Our tongues battle for dominance and surprisingly she wins,then turns us around so that she's pinning me against the door.She moves away a bit and leans her forehead against mine."What was that for?"She asks as I stare into her eyes which usually looked at mine with a certain emotion in them,but now all I saw in them was her half drunken daze and lust and something that looked like guilt which was the way she looked at me most of the time.When she looks me in the eyes it's not the same anymore and I hate it.I ignore my thoughts as I move my hands out of hers and pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist.I carry her up to her room and put her down on the bed climbing on top of her and kissing down her jaw to her neck.As the thoughts of her cheating rise I bite down on her neck quite hardly making her moan loudly.I lick over the bite mark then suck on it leaving a huge hickey and not hesitating to leave a few more marking her as mine.I take her clothes off and slip mine off too quickly then lean down leaving kisses on her chest while taking off her bra and quickly taking her nipple in my mouth and working on it as she curses slightly.While still working on her nipples I slip off her panties and then start going down to where she needed me the most.I start teasing her clit with my tongue causing her to groan and grab a fistful of my hair and push me where she needed me and I start eating her out as she moans loudly."Fuck Camz don't stop"She says breathless.I start rubbing her clit with my thumb while looking at her as she throws her head back,the hickeys on her neck showing hardly,as sweat coats her face while curses and moans keep on falling out of her mouth.I feel her start clenching around my tongue and then she starts shaking as she screams out my name and her back arches as she comes into my mouth finally letting go off my hair and holding onto the sheets as she pants trying to calm down.I clean her up then start moving up to her face,while still kissing her now very exposed body.When my face is in front of her she cups it kissing me quite softly and passionately,which she hasn't done in a while lately her kisses are usually rushed and only done to make me satisfied.She then turns me around so my back is facing her and kisses my neck softly.

"Where were you?"I ask her as I feel her body tense up and her hold on me tighten.

"Im tired baby,let's sleep"She whispers as I sigh."Good night sweet dreams baby I love you"She whispers once again getting comfortable under me and a few minutes later I feel her whole body relax and her calm breathing hit my exposed neck.Im gonna have to ask her tomorrow I guess..