Chapter One "Surprise Guests"

I hate my life.

I hate the Gods.

I even hate my own father right now.

I hate them because I don't understand. One day I'm a hero, the next I'm an outcast.

Let me start from the beginning.

***********************************************

"Percy?"

I rubbed my eyes. "Who is it...?" I mumbled.

"It's Annabeth. Chiron asked for me to get you. It's uhhh.. Something to do with the Gods." Annabeth announced.

'Oh gods,' I thought. 'This is probably not good.'

"Better get going, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth teased. "I'm not all that interested in you getting blasted out of the Sky by a Master Bolt.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting ready. "

Annabeth smirked and exited the room.

As I got ready I tried to imagine what in the world the gods would want me for. I mean, I've been doing well. And I hadn't gotten into trouble with the nymphs again (Long story).

When I finally left the cabin I saw Thalia and Nico outside sitting on an old fashioned park bench.

"Hey Thalia, hey Nico. What are you doing here?"

"Well I was given a message delivered to me by my timber wolf. The gods summoned me to some kind of meeting. " Thalia commented.

"Really?" Asked Nico. " Me too! Hades' US Navy Seal skeletons delivered the same message. "

"That's weird" I replied. " Annabeth just told me Chiron got that message from the gods."

"Maybe it's some kind of promotion for being children of the Big Three....." Thalia put in.

"Yeah right" Nico scowled. "Like we'd ever get a prize like that. "

I frowned." Well, we're all not sure what this is about." I said helpfully. "So how about we just all go in together and if they want to blast us to bits, well do it right there as friends.

"Sounds good, friend," said Thalia.

Nico shrugged. "I guess so. "

"Alright then. It's settled. " I put on a brave smile.

We linked arms and went through the portal to Olympus, Empire State Building, New York.