Part II

Together with Loki you will stroll through the dark streets to the marketplace. "The black market!", You say and point forward. "You are guaranteed to find everything here. My half apartment and shop furniture is from here. Besides, I have served many of my customers here for the first time. "Loki nods and you smile. At the entrance apparently two people with geboddeten bodies examine the incoming guests. "I'll do it.", You say quietly and Loki grins. "He's mine," you say, holding out a card to the examiner. The examiner reads the content and then nods, grinning.

"What did you give him?", Loki asks curiously. "There were 300 credits on this card. I always have them with me in an emergency. "Loki nods and points. "He looks like he knows you." You're standing in front of a booth with new cybernetic improvements for all sorts of body parts. "That's Jonas. I have my arm from him. ", You answer and hug the man. He has a bald head and is dressed like you. "Baby. Nice to see you again! "" Likewise! "Jonás nods and asks what he can do for you. But you just look at you. "I'll come back later, if I know exactly what I want." He nods and turns to the other waiting customers after a short greeting.

"So," you say, looking at Loki. "You need a few adjustments so that the others do not think you're not from here. Do you have a special request? ", You ask Loki and he shakes his head. "No. Choose what's right for me. "Your gaze brightens and you start running, so Loki has trouble keeping up with you. It has always been exciting to introduce someone new to the world of change. In the past, you did that a lot with the kids, but since there are fewer and fewer children, the parents prefer to do it themselves. It's been quite a while since you saw a child.

You stop in front of a small shop. "Teléba works in there. She made my arm implant and hopefully will be able to make one for you. "Loki nods and you enter the store. "Y / N!" Exclaims Teléba. "Nice to see you!" The little woman speaks with a heavy accent. She has purple hair and wears a long leather dress and flat shoes. Around her eye runs a tattoo, which apparently represents a flower tendril. She sees Loki's eyes and smiles. "Who is your companion?", She asks and smiles. "Loki.", You say curtly and then point to a forearm implant, which is a little smaller than yours. "We would like that. And if you have, then I need an ocular implant. For myself."

Teléba nods and gets to work immediately. Adjusting the forearm implant is going pretty well, to your surprise. Loki does not put a face on insertion. But that should not really surprise you, after all, he is a god. Also your Okkularimplantat is used quickly and adapted. "What do you get from me?", You ask Teléba and feel your new implant. "You get your implant for free because you've been with me so many times. Your friend's implant will cost you 760 credits. "You smile gratefully and quickly transfer the money to Teléba with a short swipe on your forearm implant.

On the way to your apartment, you pass an old-fashioned sushi restaurant. "Hey, are you hungry?", You ask Loki and he nods. "Then let's go eat!", You say enthusiastically and pull Loki into the restaurant. The decor always reminds you of the restaurants of yesteryear. You sit down at a table and you order your usual two times. When your food comes, you nod to Loki and begin to eat with chopsticks.

When you're done, you pay and you continue on your way home. "That was really delicious.", Loki says to you and thanks. "You're welcome!", You answer and you silently continue on your way. When you arrive home, you are facing a new problem. Where should Loki sleep? Although you have a relatively large bed, your cats usually sleep on it. "I can sleep on the floor, too," says Loki. "I only need a few blankets." You nod. "It is out of the question. I will not let my guest sleep on the floor. "You knock your blanket back and point to the bed. "Lie down quietly. I'll go get another blanket. "

You leave your apartment and go to the end of the corridor. There is a machine that is freely accessible to all residents. You hold your implant to the control panel of the machine and press the button for a blanket. It rustles and then there is a clean blanket in the output tray. You go back to your apartment and find out that one of your cats has taken Loki. Meanwhile, he lies naked except for the underpants in your bed. You undress and lie down next to him.

"Do you fancy the virtual reality?", You ask him after a few minutes and pull your VR glasses from the shelf next to you. "I do not have any glasses.", Says Loki. But you rummage in your backpack and bring an older model to light. "I bought it earlier. Although a bit older, but it should work perfectly. However, I have to set up a login for you. "So you get up and sit down at your stand computer. There you do a few moves and create a login for Loki. "I also have to set up your implant tomorrow. Remind me. "Loki nods and you lie down to him again.

You give him a note. "Here. Your login. This also applies to your implant. "Loki nods and types in a combination of numbers. "I think I'm in it," he says and grins. You also log in and together you spend the next few hours setting up an avatar for Loki. Finally, you're done and you show Loki your favorite game. A game in which skill and quick reaction are needed. It's a simulation of Hunger Games from one of your favorite novels. With a swift stroke of your sword you kill your last opponent and stand together with Loki on the throne. You hug each other virtually.

You take off your glasses and Loki too. "That was awesome!" You raise your hand and give Loki a high-five, which he returns hesitantly.