Chapter 4

Emily's pov:

Today was the first year Alison wasn't with us .Later on , I found Aria. I haven't seen her since when she left to ice land and now she removed her pink highlights

Aria:Hey Emily I miss you so much.

Emily:I miss you too*hugging* Why you didn't call me???

Aria:I guess it was hard for me ..Did you see Alison's poster??

Emily:Yes she's dead but she's everywhere . But anyways I wish I knew what happened to her ..

Aria: Me too ...But one day we'll know everything.

Emily : Yes we will .Ok then see you later .

.

.

.

.

.

Hanna's pov:

So Mona , wanna go to the mall ?I heard that forever 21 has got new items , hurry up please......  "Mona was a loser and a nerd but when Alison disappeared she became the not loser one and the popular girl" I guess that dress would be amazing on me ...how much is this: asked hanna ??.

The man : 50 dollar

Hanna: Oh ok just take the money and don't sell the dress anymore I can't were anything someone has wore or will wear .

The man: okay ,but someone just bought it from an hour ago I am sorry, I told her that she can't , but she payed me 100 dollar so I guess

.

.

.

Hanna:who is she??

The man: A girl called Cece drake she seemed really nice

Hanna:Oh that's ok I know her and I'll make her return it back and thank you .

.

.

.

.

So lets go mona .Did u find anything else ?

Mona:No nothing else for you .so lets go to the school ..

Hanna:Okay mona

Hanna: Oh hey Spencer.  what are you doing here??? I thought you didn't like going shopping .

Spencer:Nah its just I'm going to meet Melissa's fiance .

Hanna:It's better be a sexy boy and I guess you should take my dress it's really stylish and no one has it except cece drake.

Spencer:isn't Cece Alison's friend I really miss Ali and thanks I guess I'll just buy a blouse and thats enough...

.

.

ok  and yes ,  but  wait tell the man that I sent you he'll give you the best and see you at school bye .

Spencer:thank you han your the best I'll call you later

.

.

.

Aria's pov:

.

.

.

.

I better go eat a cheeseburger at the diner I heard that its the best in rosewood ....

.

.

.

one cheeseburger and coke please

The man: okay

Alison's poster is everywhere . I guess she is popular in life and death .

A guy from there: Do you know her???

Aria:Yes she was my bestfriend.

The guy: Oh so , I'm ezra .what's your name??

Aria:I am Aria .so ,do you work ???

Ezra:yes I am a teacher..so tell me your story

.

.

Aria:ok so we were 5 bestfriends , we used to hang out but after Alison's disappearance we were separated .

Ezra :Oh so do you miss this friendship?

Aria:I guess yes ,but she was really mean to everyone ,but we loved her and I miss being close to each other but I guess she's the only one who can make us and separate us during her life and after her death..

Ezra:Ok so wanna meet tommorow at the cinema on 9 ???.

Aria :okay then ..

.

.

.

.

Finally all the girls meet. They just all hugged each other and cried for there friend alison

.

.

.

.

Later on ,they all went home but they found the ambulance and the police there at Alison's  previous home

.

.

.

Emily and the girls started to run to see what happened ..A girl called Maya told Emily that they found alison's body .

and the girls were all shocked....

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.*The Funeral*

They were all crying then, they all sat with each other until then.. They finished the funeral then suddenly all of their phone rung ......clicking to see the message they all said the message out loud: I AM HERE BITCHES AND I KNOW EVERYTHING -A....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.