Chapter 5..

Aria's pov:

.

.

.

I can't think how could this be.... could -A be Alison???? ..... But how?? Her body was just found. Maybe it was the body of someone else .I really can't think ......I better go take a bubble bath so I can rest.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hanna's pov:

I can't decide whether it's Ali or Someone playing with us .....

.

.

.

But I guess it may be Alison she likes to play with us.But that will be confusing since her body was just found . Maybe that's someone else body. ... Anyways I'll call spencer she'll use her brain and try to figure it out .

Hanna:Hey Spence..

Spencer:Hey Hanna..

Hanna:What the hell!! I really can't think what is this message supposed to be ...

Spencer: I am a Hastings and I'm going to find out as soon as possible don't worry Han..

Hanna: I will worry Spence and I hope you find out soon

spencer: okay byee...

.

.

.

.

.

Emily's pov:

I guess -A could be Jenna(this was a girl that was blinded by the 5 girls from an event) ..... Maybe she wants to take revenge for what we did to her.

.

.

.

*flashback*

Alison:Guys this dress is amazing on me so what do you think???

Emily: It looks fantastic on you .Can I try it?

alison : No dear once I wore it no one can ..

*The girls look to each other for her bitchness*

Alison: Guys toby is looking at us!!!!!!!! Hurry up lets go to his home!!! he needs to take a lesson

Hanna: Are you sure it's safe??

*Alison  throws a bom and the house blew up*

GUYS RUNNNN !!!!

Spencer:Shit I just heard Jenna's scream!! Why you didn't tell us that Jenna was there ..She's probably hurt... We have to call 911

*At the hospital*

The doctor: Who are you??

The Girls: We are her friends.. Is she okay????

The doctor: Yes she is .But unfortunately she became blind

*The girls are feeling guilty and They started to cry*

*end of flashback*

I guess I'll call Spencer

Emily: Hey Spencer

Spencer:Hey Em

Emily: So I guess -A is Jenna , and I think she's taking revenge ...so any ideas.

Spencer: Em Hanna just called maybe -A is Jenna , but I guess I'll go check her house tommorow and see if there is anything to prove that she's -A

Emily: okay

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aria: The bubble bath is so refreshing I'll go see Ezra I hope I'll be on time.

Ezra: Aria !! hey your late 1 min.. but no prob..

Aria: I am sorry I just needed a bubble bath and I am now refreshed ,so lets see the movies.

Ezra:So do you want to see a romantic movie or drama??

Aria: I guess romantic movie I just love it

Ezra : I love it too

*At the movie*

Ezra starts holding Aria's hands and then she looked to him then,they started to kiss...... Their lips were holding together and then they went to the bathroom and they completed to kiss (just imagine their first scene in the first episode)

.

.

.

.

Mona's pov:

Hanna can I have your mobile I need to call this loser Lucas ,so he can bring the professional camera and to work on the decoration for my party also , I need you to come with me , so we can buy the best dress in rosewood .My theme will be prom then I need the hottest guy ,so he can be my date after that , I need to take dancing training ,because I should be the best ..... ,so lets go today to the most expensive shop.... okay han.....