Short

Train:

I watch as Jumin turns up his nose as we wait for a train together, he'd had promised to have a week with out his luxuries so not having his driver was hard for him, the train rolled up and I skipped in with Jumin slowly following behind. "Mc, do we have to sit down?" He whines as I take a seat, I pat the seat next to me, it lets off so much dust but I still smile, "Get your butt next to me" He sat down next to me and looked around. "You know it's normally alot busier than this" I reassure him as the train starts, after some time we reach a stop and a guy sits next to me. Jumin moves me closer to him and I giggle and give the guy next to me a smile, "What stop are we getting off?" Jumin worrys as he stares at the map "The 5th one, see it in red?" I say as I point up to it. He nods his head and then looks at his phone, after some time I feel my eyes become weak as I sway back and forth. I reach for Jumin's arm but give up and my head rolls to the man next to me, he flinches and looks at me then at Jumin, Jumin's gaze meeting his. He looks forward scared of Jumin's stare. Starting to feel awkward when Jumin picks up her head from his shoulder and puts it on his "Sorry, she's got narcolepsy" The guy gives him a worried smile and quickly walks off the train.