Sleeping

It was almost a full day since Jumin had left me alone in the apartment. I logged on the chatroom to stop my boredom from over taking, chatted to a few security guards about their day, finally rested on a sofa. My eyes thought to stay awake, that's when I realized that I hadn't fallen asleep randomly in a while. I turned my head to look over to my bag and smiled "I'm doing so well!" I chirped, I hadn't had my medicine for 3 days and only passed out once. The door clicked and I quickly moved to say hello, the doors was opened but they weren't entering I slowly made my way closer to the door. Hearing a familiar voice I leaned so that I could see through the open door, Jumin stood with so much class, he was having a conversation with a guard "She asked about your day?" he questioned. That's when a plan struck, he still hadn't noticed me, I grabbed his sleeve hoping to scare him. With no reaction I tugged at it a bit to which he finally noticed me, my smile was bright at him, he smiled back when he suddenly noticed something. Quickly he turns around and grabs my waist pulling me into him. As the tiredness consumed me, he sighed while a guard shut the door behind us.

I quickly come to my senses my hands rub my eye as I look up at Jumin "Mc, how was you day?" I felt Jumin mocking me for asking the security guards about of boredom and my smile was tired as a muttered "Hello, Jumin." He lets go of me slowly, watching to see if I could balance. Standing up straight we start a conversation about how it went with his dad "Thank you for being by my side, Mc." My eyes widen, all this time I felt like a burden unable to help, I smiled knowing that I was actually doing something. He looks into my eyes, his hands knowingly snaking round my waist "I should be the one to thank you Jumin." He pulls me in alittle more, his head resting on the top of my head.

"You really are so special" this was my chance, he was stable, I ask if he's going to take the cat back and return me home. Remaining stubborn on the cat situation, I sigh and smile at him, knowing to take it in his own time. He lets out a long sigh and his gaze moves outside, declaring bedtime "I'll keep control." He speaks with a calm voice, my lips part slightly at his words, was he finally coming to sleep? His smile was sweet as he noticed my reaction to his words, leaning down to my ear "Shall we go to bed my angel?" My body was hoisted up, I cried in fear, he was carrying me like a bride. Our gazes were on each other, as I cuddled closer to his neck.

---Next morning---

I rolled over in bed expecting to see Jumin's peaceful sleeping face when the bed was empty, I sat up and rubbed my eyes in confusion. I didn't see Jumin go to sleep so there was a chance he didn't even sleep again. I looked around the room and didn't see him, I look at the end of the bed wracking my brain, I couldn't tell if it was messed up because of me or because he was sleeping in it too. Letting out a sigh, I moved to the end of the bed tying my hair up. "Did you sleep well last night?" I move my eyes to the direction of his voice as he moved into my view. My hair tie was in my mouth as I nodded, taking it out and tying it in my hair, "Did you sleep well?" He furrows his eyebrows and sighs, I knew that look all to well.

"I couldn't sleep at all thinking that you'll leave today." He tells me about him going to work, I step towards him pulling his shoulder down, kissing his cheek. We say goodbye as he leaves the house, my gaze fixated on his figure leaving. A sudden flash of a memory comes to my head:

Remembering being half asleep when I felt slow movement on the other side of the bed, as I turned I saw a small light from Jumin's phone. He stared at my sleeping face, however to me he was just a pillow, and I moved into snuggling into his chest, I could feel his body tense up as I did so. I was so tired that I didn't question why the pillow was rubbing my hair.

As I come back to relisation my hand slowly flora to the cover my mouth, with that memory in my head I went through the whole day with a smile gleaming on my face.

---Time skip---

Jumin had returned, but the look on his face was concern, knowing I needed to help him I spoke quietly "Do whatever you want now. I'll trust you" A smile appears on both our lips and He continues on speaking, when suddenly a knock cuts him off. We both look towards the door, inviting the guard in I watch as they talk. I didn't listen as my mind went back to last night, when V enters the room, I shake my head back into reality and notice Elizabeth prancing into the room. "V. I'm so glad to see you in person!" V gives a smile as Jumin subtly scowls at him. "Hello Mc. I'm sorry about my friend." Elbowing Jumin, causing my to giggle softly at they're sweet friendship. I let them talk as I'm drawn towards Elizabeth. She was sat on the sofa, and watched me almost smiling as I approached. "Elizabeth seems to be happy to be home" They break the conversation and look at me, after changing the subject Elizabeth crawls towards me, my arms instinctively holding her up. Their conversation was long as I enjoyed some time Elizabeth and her soft white fur. "What do you think Mc?" I turned slowly, Elizabeth in my arms, as I spoke. "She is more objective about you than you are yourself."

"Jumin can be a good owner for that pet. I hope you give yourself a second chance." Jumin's gaze was fixed on the lair of us, moving closer to Jumin Elizabeth reaches out to starts rubbing her face against Jumins torso. I watch her carefully as her tail swings in my arms, Jumin's large hand pet the cat that was showing him affection. The decision of keeping Elizabeth is quickly made, and I smile happily. "I hope your not to suprised Mc" V exlaims, I pass Elizabeth to be in his arms, as my hand rested on his arm "I'm in Jumin's heart now. It's okay." Jumin smiles at me as our were locked together "I relised something" He sighs and continues "That I haven't been letting you decide on your own when you can go home" I smile resting my head on his arm "I have to confess to something" I keep my gaze away and say "I need to go tonight for my medicine" I hear V hum

"So you've told everyone? Seven said that you hadn't" I stare at V, seven lied then, I began to explain "Well I didn't tell everyone right away for them to worry..." I look at Jumin

"I should have sent you sooner" V gives me a smile and cuts of Jumin "You are amazing, Mc. I never thought Jumin made me swear on something" I feel my cheecks turn red and I reach up to hide them from the both of them . "Thanks to you, V, I think everything is working out!" We we're preparing to go, me and Jumin stood in the bedroom as he reached for my arm. "Mc, I think we really have to part ways now." I smile at his sad gaze, I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck "Alirght Jumin. See you tomorrow." Our lips find each other, and as we pull away Jumin gives me a shy smile, when I turned to leave.

I watch as the car drives away from the building, imagining Jumin standing in the window I wave goodbye, hoping he would see it, looking towards v I mumble "I'm going down, wake me up will you" I watch him nod as I fall asleep.